• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 2 not launch yet, but started for booking. SA told tentatively Jul -Aug this year. Completion date will be 3 years time.

so we will only sign the SPA in Jul/Aug for Phase 2 (Aurora) and then they will request for the next 10% when piling is completed likely 2-3mths later?

Last edited:

Apple13

Alfrescian
Loyal
so we will only sign the SPA in Jul/Aug for Phase 2 (Aurora) and then they will request for the next 10% when piling is completed likely 2-3mths later?

Yes suppose to be, I still yet to apply any loan until the launch date.

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
End corner unit with small patch of land, property type: Mercury. After discount RM803M. 20X75. Is this a fair price? Launching date in a month or two.

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi every one. Nice to find and get to know some future neighbours in this forum. I hope we will establish friendship , as i find your postings very insightful and advisory. I enjoyed reading the discussion on SEC. 8-).

Apple13

Alfrescian
Loyal
End corner unit with small patch of land, property type: Mercury. After discount RM803M. 20X75. Is this a fair price? Launching date in a month or two.
I think the price is fair, because is corner land, which is bigger than end lot land. Jupiter end lot is around RM880k after discount.

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prices for SEC units are rising aren't they? We can consider ourselves quite fortunate for having secured ours -lower prices and bigger plots. 8-)

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday went to change my end corner unit to a corner unit because I wanna bigger outside land. Paid extra RM50K. Heard they r officially launching on 21Jun.