• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have met a few neighbors to be. Most are retirees or weekenders. Hope it won't be too quiet on weekdays. It's quite scary if most houses are unoccupied at night :eek: I'm so used to a vibrant neighborhood even when its night.

Yes, many Sing bought SEC. I never consider it as I foresee that I'm unlikely use the facility. One thing I like about the SEC is residents cannot "anyhow"alter their houses. I 've seen a lot of "rojak" even in relatively new areas, shake head.

congrats to owners here :smile: clean and green environment

Last edited:

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I havent been to Cascadia yet but landscaping looks awesome on the website. Is it really like that, with water features, waterfalls etc? It was never on our radar due to the distance. But looking at the masterplan I think it may eventually have a lot of amenities. Do you have a supermart or wet market nearby now?Shops?

SEC is very near to Setia Indah where you can find wet market and shops. There will be shop lots at SEC in future.

Icebaby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I havent been to Cascadia yet but landscaping looks awesome on the website. Is it really like that, with water features, waterfalls etc? It was never on our radar due to the distance. But looking at the masterplan I think it may eventually have a lot of amenities. Do you have a supermart or wet market nearby now?Shops?

Yeah, the landscaping is very nice. Waterfall is already there. We were comparing between cascadia and bestari, finally decided on cascadia coz of the landscaping, double gated security and their club house... Too Used to living around condo facilities :biggrin:

There's a wet market at setia indah which is just outside cascadia and a local mini mart, like one of those smaller ntuc but have yet to check it out. One thing we like is that we found the f&b around cascadia much much cheaper than bukit indah. Dinning at bukit indah area really feels like dinning in Singapore in terms of cost.

Last edited:

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all a question! when i signed the booking form, i realised that it's a day earlier than the date when my HDB would have officially fulfill the MOP period. will that be an issue? should i ask the agent to fill another form again since i have to pass them a copy of my passport and ic anyway?

suddenly have this scary idea that my hdb may just be forcefully taken away! and then my hubby will skin me alive!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all a question! when i signed the booking form, i realised that it's a day earlier than the date when my HDB would have officially fulfill the MOP period. will that be an issue? should i ask the agent to fill another form again since i have to pass them a copy of my passport and ic anyway?

suddenly have this scary idea that my hdb may just be forcefully taken away! and then my hubby will skin me alive!

Better to be safe than sorry.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

Booking form no issue lah. Just ensure the actual date of S&P is after MOP period, which I think it surely will be lah.....

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats on those who bought SEC. very nice environment like living in a resort.

Yeah, the landscaping is very nice. Waterfall is already there. We were comparing between cascadia and bestari, finally decided on cascadia coz of the landscaping, double gated security and their club house... Too Used to living around condo facilities :biggrin:

There's a wet market at setia indah which is just outside cascadia and a local mini mart, like one of those smaller ntuc but have yet to check it out. One thing we like is that we found the f&b around cascadia much much cheaper than bukit indah. Dinning at bukit indah area really feels like dinning in Singapore in terms of cost.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
At most, it will be a fine. Exact amount HDB will tell you.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's three types. i chose the biggest type, 20x80. price is around RM844800 before discount of RM86800. All legal fees and stamp duties subsidized, only to pay for the state consent.

anybody else who bought recently? the same deal given to all right?

I assume this is intermediate lot? May I know how are the selling prices for End and Corner Lots?

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks all! also got assurance from sg setia sales person that the date of the signing of the s & p agreement is more important! yeay!

Apple13

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, so happy to see this new forum. Im also new buyer of Jupiter too, as compare to the other forum, this is more suitable for me. But I will read both forum from now.

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
so many neighbour! we can share our renovation experience / tips when the time comes then!

btw, how long will it be after the signing of the booking form will we then sign the s & p?

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
so many neighbour! we can share our renovation experience / tips when the time comes then!

btw, how long will it be after the signing of the booking form will we then sign the s & p?

Usually developer will state within 2 weeks for signing SPA, but can always delay for one or two weeks if cannot make it :smile: