• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give u 2nd chance, u still buy small one..:p

small one always eaiser to sell or rent out compare to big one (in the same area la unless is high class area with mostly big house then i dunno liao) coz quantum lower.. i always think affordability.. and what if.. need to sell :smile:
oso hor.. i prefer to not hoot all in one time.. if buy small.. can hoot another someplace else :smile: haha
but buy big one is more worth, i know..

Last edited:

inlinev4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some pics to brighten up this tread.

SEC Aurora1.jpgSEC Ebony2.jpgSEC Elm1.jpgSEC Lane8.jpgSEC WN BR1.jpg

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe we see 1 unit can't really visualise. When we see a row of them uniformed then it looks pretty neat.

yeah.. and not only that. i think in the brchure the color appear a bit garish. under natural light when painted on actual walls, it looks neat. can't wait to see mercury row painted.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Understands from another forum 1st batch Foresta gonna VP soon.
Some had received letter from Setia early Sep pre VP briefing.
Landscaping needs to be clean/touch up for these residents the next few mths.
Excited... Blink Blink afew more will be our turn liao...

:wink:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Understands from another forum 1st batch Foresta gonna VP soon.
Some had received letter from Setia early Sep pre VP briefing.
Landscaping needs to be clean/touch up for these residents the next few mths.
Excited... Blink Blink afew more will be our turn liao...

:wink:

SP Setia quite efficient one. personally for me i hoping will be late a bit so that can rcv some of the LAD! haha.