• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun really need rebrand. Just complete their multiple mega projects on hand on time & in satisfactory condition will do.
Owners who moves in house-warming etc etc is the best marketing/branding exercise.
Too much at stake for SP Setia to screw up. :cool:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun really need rebrand. Just complete their multiple mega projects on hand on time & in satisfactory condition will do.
Owners who moves in house-warming etc etc is the best marketing/branding exercise.
Too much at stake for SP Setia to screw up. :cool:

What you say is true. Hope they can deliver at SEC because SEC house owners have really high hope and expectation.When we read Bukit Indah thread, it is a bit scary as there are so many problems in their new high rise project.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you say is true. Hope they can deliver at SEC because SEC house owners have really high hope and expectation.When we read Bukit Indah thread, it is a bit scary as there are so many problems in their new high rise project.

Actually it is par for the course in Johor. There's not a lot of gd quality houses in the entire Johor region as a whole, even considering the high-end houses in Nusajaya. I know, bcos I speak to JB contractors once in a while, in the course of my job.....hehe.....

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess those defects at Bt indah are generally minor issues.
Mostly are finishing and detailing. Im realistic about what to expect come 2016.
So anything better is a Bonus. Im in home reno industry as well.

As long as main structural, plumbing & water-proofing/electrical properly done can liao.
The rest can be smoothen out during my Reno. No issues.

:wink:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it is par for the course in Johor. There's not a lot of gd quality houses in the entire Johor region as a whole, even considering the high-end houses in Nusajaya. I know, bcos I speak to JB contractors once in a while, in the course of my job.....hehe.....

other than quality of house, the value is also down to location. SEC's location around that tebrau region is not bad. check the land form, and amenities nearby, and the community immediately next to it. :smile: of course, it doesn't match Molek's far better location, but then again, we came late to the party. (sorry hor, once in a while, must plug my own property mah.)

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
other than quality of house, the value is also down to location. SEC's location around that tebrau region is not bad. check the land form, and amenities nearby, and the community immediately next to it. :smile: of course, it doesn't match Molek's far better location, but then again, we came late to the party. (sorry hor, once in a while, must plug my own property mah.)
Haha i think Mont Kiara & Bangsar the best. Got built quality & unbeatable location! JB needs a long time to catch up... Hee... But read that its hard for foreigners to buy KL landed liao...

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha i think Mont Kiara & Bangsar the best. Got built quality & unbeatable location! JB needs a long time to catch up... Hee... But read that its hard for foreigners to buy KL landed liao...

no la KL landed & condo still at 1M base price. But I doubt you would be keen on a KL landed that is <1M, it would be an old house that is in a less than swanky neighbourhood. i think you should quickly get that KLCC, Bangsar or MK condo if you've been eyeing them haha :p :p

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
no la KL landed & condo still at 1M base price. But I doubt you would be keen on a KL landed that is <1M, it would be an old house that is in a less than swanky neighbourhood. i think you should quickly get that KLCC, Bangsar or MK condo if you've been eyeing them :p :p

Ritz Carlton Residence along Jalan Ampang, very near KLCC (Opposite Renaissance Hotel) launched just last Saturday. Truly high class KLCC area atas condo.

http://www.rcr-kl.com

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
RM 3000 psf onwards. The price is not too bad but think of the maint. fees is enough to kill.

3000 psf??? fuyoh. so let me guess, 1000 sft studio at 3M? or smaller sizes? but superb location i'll give it that. brand, too.

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
no la KL landed & condo still at 1M base price. But I doubt you would be keen on a KL landed that is <1M, it would be an old house that is in a less than swanky neighbourhood. i think you should quickly get that KLCC, Bangsar or MK condo if you've been eyeing them haha :p :p

Haha, I thought rules have changed for KL landed in Zone 1 & 2? Need RM 2m to buy now.... Read in the STAR that Desa Park City got new launch coming. Bro Malpaso can buy lah.......hehe

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/...ave-minimal-impact-while-house-buy/?style=biz

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
No the rule is for s'gore only.
Desa Park city landed good. got money can buy.
DPC, MK, Bangsar, KLCC, all are KL address.

Oh I see I see...... ok thanks... lazy to research on KL properties though. Agent asked if I interested in KL Gateway (with direct LRT link to University LRT) a few months ago. But me not familiar with it, so turned him down....haha......

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it worth it to buy subsale SEC house like hazel unit?

Have u seen Hazel & SEC & Setia Indah/surroundings?
Do u know it's Strata titled? What's within the compound?
Do you like it? If yes & strata is what u want & for staying. Then of course YES. It's worth.

If it's for Investment then maybe not ideal.
For investment Nusajaya could be a better choice.
Juz my 2cents.

Cheers