• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
My concern is the bank and analysis has turn conservative due to the departure of Mr Liew, and 200 staff resignation.

that is a concern. trust PNB to take over those profitable non-gov't company. :( heard they are also going after public bank.

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed Buyers:

Rocker: Jupiter/ Unit?
Malpaso: Mercury/ Unit 41121
Smallfry: Aspen/ Unit 11221
IsSuperTenere: Mercury/ Unit 41209
Rosnyus: Jupiter/ Unit ?

SECmercury

Hello IsSuperTenere
I will be your Mercury neighbour too. Mine is an end unit along the same turn as yours, 9 o'clock at roundabout...:smile:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check this out. http://uf.cari.com.my/forumx/cforum/forum/201306/29/194236mbc9r04ylkvbr49s.jpg

My wife found out about this good news and I wanna share with you guys. True or not I can't confirm. Hope it is true.

by the time SEC aurora phase is ready, i believe there will be major developments like these. I 'm also looking at things like IKEA outlet in tebrau. So keep fingers crossed! IKEA, in particular, will be a godsend, since prices are fixed and this will definitely reduce my reno costs in future. i don't really fancy talking to those renovation companies - i can always hear them sharpening their knives in the back room while the sales rep is smiling smiling at me.

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed Buyers:

Rocker: Jupiter/ Unit?
Malpaso: Mercury/ Unit 41121
Smallfry: Aspen/ Unit 11221
IsSuperTenere: Mercury/ Unit 41209
Rosnyus: Jupiter/ Unit ?
SECmercury: Mercury/ unit?

Welcome to the community SECmercury. Actually I booked end unit NE facing abt 1 mth prior to launch, but I came back again 3 days later to change to present one. I wanna bigger land. So happy now hv u and Malpaso in same row as me. Anymore???

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello IsSuperTenere
I will be your Mercury neighbour too. Mine is an end unit along the same turn as yours, 9 o'clock at roundabout...:smile:

hi! is yours the first cluster of house facing east next to the roundabout? ie lot no 41214? we're all very close to each other then. :smile:

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone heard that JB may soon impose RM1,000,000 on foreigners ? is this true ?

how would that affect us ? if we buy below , say RM700,000 or buy abvove RM 1,200,000 ?

thanks

Those in the know please comment. It was a proposal quoted from the newspapers but not finalised until the state government makes an oficial anouncement. If it happens it would take at least a year to take effect. Just like the proposal to impose higher property taxes on foreign buyers.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone heard that JB may soon impose RM1,000,000 on foreigners ? is this true ?

how would that affect us ? if we buy below , say RM700,000 or buy abvove RM 1,200,000 ?

thanks

Not sure what you are asking, with regard to how the possible new ruling would affect Singaporeans / foreign buyers. Currently, it is only rumours, nothing concrete. The imposed limits will only apply at the time of purchase. Currently foreign buyers subject to property above RM500,000.