• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,
We went to CIMB in Jln Daya, near SEC, BM Mr. Gan is the most helpful manager I ever met. He introduce a plan to transfer S$ to myr, win win plan. Waiting for my loan approval. Some facts I like to share. I was told that loan instalment only start when I receive keys to the property. Bank FD rate is 3.15%.

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,
We went to CIMB in Jln Daya, near SEC, BM Mr. Gan is the most helpful manager I ever met. He introduce a plan to transfer S$ to myr, win win plan. Waiting for my loan approval. Some facts I like to share. I was told that loan instalment only start when I receive keys to the property. Bank FD rate is 3.15%.

can share his email or contact? :smile:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

care to share, what is the plan to transfer S$ to MYR. I also looking for a good way to do this. now i'm planning to do by cheque. Do note that monies transfer to MYR carry forex risk. so up to one self to forecast if SGD will weaken against MYR or not in the near to mid term. As for loan instalment, of course - that is what DIBS is for. Developer will pay your interest until you get your key.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Signed in pre launch last month, it is now officially launched. Price increased by myr 40k. All end lots sold, I was told. New launch is for semi-D. Myr 1.2m.

so which type house you bought (if you don't mind to say) :smile: ?

Last edited:

byfaith

Alfrescian
Loyal
so which type house you bought (if you don't mind to say) :smile: ?[/QUOT

Was told by some banks they need 6 months bank statement to prove income, is that right ? I was told by POSB they charged $5/page

anyone had the same issue?

thanks

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's $20 per month :( i know as i was charged $120 for four months. i thought it was $20 per request and so blur clicked yes

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Is foreigner allow to set up FD? I understnd from friends that CIMB at times is quite difficult to get bank loan approval. Futhermore they didn't alert their staff when their loan quota has reached and sales staff still "blur blur" accepting loan application and whereas at buyer end.... one might still "blur blur" waiting for reply.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Was told by some banks they need 6 months bank statement to prove income, is that right ? I was told by POSB they charged $5/page

thanks

If you are self employed then you need six months bank statement, if you are a employed staff then you need to show 3 months which indicate your income credited.
Another way to save cost is print your statement online, with the print out get the bank officer to certified it.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

thanks

oh dear.
what i did was i logged in my internet banking portal and generate a pdf of the past 3 month bank statement. it 's free. public bank m'sia & ocbc m'sia both also accepted my statement. no need to pay $$$ to print statement.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is foreigner allow to set up FD? I understnd from friends that CIMB at times is quite difficult to get bank loan approval. Futhermore they didn't alert their staff when their loan quota has reached and sales staff still "blur blur" accepting loan application and whereas at buyer end.... one might still "blur blur" waiting for reply.

just spoke to CIMB banker.i asked for terms of the loan, she said "huh? it's all the same one. you know the terms , right? no need for me to explain to you". What the....! then what is the job of the 'mortgage consultant'? so far, the most professional is public bank.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh dear.
what i did was i logged in my internet banking portal and generate a pdf of the past 3 month bank statement. it 's free. public bank m'sia & ocbc m'sia both also accepted my statement. no need to pay $$$ to print statement.

The OCBC guy requested my online statment to be certified by the bank, I guess is how individual officer handle their docs. Come to think of it.... kind of double standard.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
just spoke to CIMB banker.i asked for terms of the loan, she said "huh? it's all the same one. you know the terms , right? no need for me to explain to you". What the....! then what is the job of the 'mortgage consultant'? so far, the most professional is public bank.

Hmm.. either she is too familiar with the product but lazy to talk, or she doesn't know at all.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
The OCBC guy requested my online statment to be certified by the bank, I guess is how individual officer handle their docs. Come to think of it.... kind of double standard.
your statement account got 500k there is it.. in that case, every bank officer will ask it t be certified. :smile: mine only got little bit money, he told me 'cincai cincai, ok la.'

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought Jupiter end lot, there were only 2or3 units left(endlot) when I book.
The currency transfer is call DCI (dual currency investment). U TT in yr s$. n u can book a sport rate for 1 week or any period you want. If the rate hit, you get the exchange, if not, you get back your s$ plus interest, more than FD rate. So far, just TT my s$ in n hope to get 2.5 myr. Mim 100k per deal.