• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Price in Jun 2013 (from Cascadia Facebook). I heard the units are sold out from my friend who went up a few weeks ago to check, not sure if true.

I understand Mercury and Neptune still have including corner and end lots plus they also give some discount for these two types... but not on Jupiter.
Correction on the information given to you it should : biggest unit is Jupiter, 2nd biggest is Neptune follow by Mercury.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
SEC sales rep has replied my email, MOT stamp duty will be borne by Setia. Apologies for misleading info earlier, was confused by info given for a setia tropika subsale unit.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi

developer said to sign S&P agreement this week but so far no bank has approved my loan.

Emailed to all , only 2-3 revert, the rest, give chaser also bochap............

advice ?

you can sign SPA first, bank loan can do later. the only drawback is that you have to make multiple trips. about the loan, have you sbumiteed all your income docs to the banks. if yes, bo pian have to wait for them. i've been waiting 2 weeks already.

Last edited:

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
SEC sales rep has replied my email, MOT stamp duty will be borne by Setia. Apologies for misleading info earlier, was confused by info given for a setia tropika subsale unit.

Is ok lah, we all learn along the way but all this are good news isn't? Hooray!

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can sign SPA first, bank loan can do later. the only drawback is that you have to make multiple trips. about the loan, have you sbumiteed all your income docs to the banks. if yes, bo pian have to wait for them. i've been waiting 2 weeks already.
Get the loan approved before signing the SPA. If really have to, at least get their in principal approval, though not recommended.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, you should get bank loan approval first before signing to safeguard yourself, unless you have no problem to pay in full should in the end no bank is willing to loan you funds.

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's great news, save a couple of K at least.
MOT = state levy? If so just handed my check to lawyer rm10,800.00. Developer will refund later.
Btw, DCI min is s$100,000 and not rm as stated earlier.
Got a parking yesterday at Tmn Daya, ask around and was old that u hv to pay at JB. No office in Tmn Daya, kind boss of photo shop told us that mobile office will be around on sat sun and agreed to help me to pay.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOT = state levy? If so just handed my check to lawyer rm10,800.00. Developer will refund later.
Btw, DCI min is s$100,000 and not rm as stated earlier.

state levy is not MOT. it's levy for state consent for foreigner. are you sure developer will refund your state consent levy? This is news.. also if you read elsewhere in this forum, lots of rumours that the consent already raised to 30k rm, if so lucky for you still pay the old amount.

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
state levy is not MOT. it's levy for state consent for foreigner. are you sure developer will refund your state consent levy? This is news.. also if you read elsewhere in this forum, lots of rumours that the consent already raised to 30k rm, if so lucky for you still pay the old amount.
So far have not been told of any increase, will go to SEC office next week to find out more. Btw what is MOT?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far have not been told of any increase, will go to SEC office next week to find out more. Btw what is MOT?

from iproperty:

""Dear Lisa, Put simply, the Memorandum of Transfer is the official transfer form submitted to the land office to instruct them to transfer the property to the buyer. This form is prescribed by legislation (The National Land Code 1965) and is used for all property transfers in Malaysia. The Memorandum of Transfer must be signed together with the S&P as the S&P documents the terms and conditions of the sale (e.g. payment terms, vacant possession, default, etc) while the memorandum is an instrument of transfer to be submitted to the authorities. Typically, the Memorandum of Transfer is signed (but not dated until later) by both parties at the same time or shortly after signing the S&P (and before payment of the balance purchase price). The memorandum is then kept in escrow by the purchaser's lawyers until it is ready to be submitted to the land office for registration of the transfer. Once the relevant documents are submitted successfully, the purchaser's lawyer will give the go ahead for balance payment to be paid to the seller. From the perspective of the seller, your interests are not comprised even if you sign the memorandum of transfer before receiving the entire payment price as it is held in escrow by the purchaser's lawyer (and not the purchaser itself). Hope this answers your questions Lisa. Feel free to get in touch with me if you need further clarfication. Kind regards, Gene Real Estate Negotiator Reapfield Properties Sdn Bhd 012-698 0833 [email protected] www.thecharmofpj.com""

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks, malpaso.

from iproperty:

""Dear Lisa, Put simply, the Memorandum of Transfer is the official transfer form submitted to the land office to instruct them to transfer the property to the buyer. This form is prescribed by legislation (The National Land Code 1965) and is used for all property transfers in Malaysia. The Memorandum of Transfer must be signed together with the S&P as the S&P documents the terms and conditions of the sale (e.g. payment terms, vacant possession, default, etc) while the memorandum is an instrument of transfer to be submitted to the authorities. Typically, the Memorandum of Transfer is signed (but not dated until later) by both parties at the same time or shortly after signing the S&P (and before payment of the balance purchase price). The memorandum is then kept in escrow by the purchaser's lawyers until it is ready to be submitted to the land office for registration of the transfer. Once the relevant documents are submitted successfully, the purchaser's lawyer will give the go ahead for balance payment to be paid to the seller. From the perspective of the seller, your interests are not comprised even if you sign the memorandum of transfer before receiving the entire payment price as it is held in escrow by the purchaser's lawyer (and not the purchaser itself). Hope this answers your questions Lisa. Feel free to get in touch with me if you need further clarfication. Kind regards, Gene Real Estate Negotiator Reapfield Properties Sdn Bhd 012-698 0833 [email protected] www.thecharmofpj.com""

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only "benefit" that attract one to apply is : Getting a cheaper car rate without COE and is "freehold". :p

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has visited Eco World's property ?

I visited to the showroom. At first quite keen with the project but after visiting the area (show house still in construction, no entrance) I hesitated.
The power lines run parallel behind the development. The whole area is quite deserted esp at night. the surrounding still unknown, all forests. As for the devlopment, only the Semi-D location in the center of the development is good. if i ;m really interested and really want to take risks, I 'll buy SD around1.5mil indicative.

Last edited:

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has visited Eco World's property ?

I visited to the showroom. At first quite keen with the project but after visiting the area (show house still in construction, no entrance) I hesitated.
The power lines run parallel behind the development. The whole area is quite deserted esp at night. the surrounding still unknown, all forests. As for the devlopment, only the Semi-D location in the center of the development is good. if i ;m really interested and really want to take risks, I 'll buy SD around1.5mil indicative.

The power lines is a concern. I understand they have another project near Setia Eco Cascadia - no further details yet, target to launch next year.