• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clones are easy to detect:

1. Date joined almost the same
2. Usually new members and low number of posts
3. Command of language in sentence construction (Most Chinese school students, save for a very few in Malaysia usually have plenty of grammar errors. My apologies if anyone is offended)
4. Style of writing and repeated use of certain words.
5. Usually one liner post to keep the topic and arguement alive in support of each another or posting to oneself.

Sometimes it is fun and sit back and watch the show. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clones are easy to detect:

1. Date joined almost the same
2. Usually new members and low number of posts
3. Command of language in sentence construction (Most Chinese school students, save for a very few in Malaysia usually have plenty of grammar errors. My apologies if anyone is offended)
4. Style of writing and repeated use of certain words.
5. Usually one liner post to keep the topic and arguement alive in support of each another or posting to oneself.

Sometimes it is fun and sit back and watch the show. :biggrin:

Wahahahaha, do you enjoy watching 爱 or rather 保镖? :biggrin:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahahahaha, do you enjoy watching 爱 or rather 保镖? :biggrin:

Why 7 morning 8 morning your mind so twisted one?
No need to imagine. Don't torture yourself.
Afterall organic is supposed to be pure, uncontaminated and natural.
Just do it. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It really doesnt matter what others called me. The objective is clear. My purpose is just to warn those in this forum to avoid investing places like in SEC. Latest development is that SEC now is very near flood prone area (setia indah) is definitely a clear sign of a time bomb in the making. For those who are waiting for their keys for retirement, sad to say is just a beginning of a nightmare to you soon. Hope you guys dont get offended because there are remedies for all problems. Selling your uncompleted property in SEC seems to be a good move now (as what many are doing currently). Sell and buy elsewhere which are not near flooded areas and from a stable developer.

I hereby share more pics on flood that happen at Taman Setia Indah during 4 Dec 2014.

setia indah flood3.jpg
setia indah banjir2.jpg

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, this is bad at some parts of Setia Indah. I also read about this in other forums.
Just to share I did some facts finding and SEC is at higher ground.
Can go to http://www.floodmap.net/ to check .

The red flag is the area where the flood occur.
Based on the ground level, can see that a lot of other areas also could be theoretically flooded. Luckily, SEC seems safe.
I think something must be wrong with the drainage system at that precinct. And I think is not within control of Setia.

In fact, this is something I like about SEC becos the infrastructure management within the whole SEC is within the SEC Mgt's control and responsibility.

floodmap0.JPG
floodmap1.JPG

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, this is bad at some parts of Setia Indah. I also read about this in other forums.

Based on the ground level, can see that a lot of other areas also could be theoretically flooded. Luckily, SEC seems safe.
I think something must be wrong with the drainage system at that precinct. And I think is not within control of Setia.

In fact, this is something I like about SEC becos the infrastructure management within the whole SEC is within the SEC Mgt's control and responsibility.

View attachment 18355
View attachment 18356

Thanks for sharing this useful floodmap site. One does learn useful things from this forum. Judging by the map, BDO is in more serious trouble.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, SEC is safe for now. However, if you look carefully at the map, there are still area in SEC is within flood area. The flood area may spill over to other area in SEC. Furthermore, you have set the water level at 33 meter which is quite misleading. I suggest you set it to 35 meter. The area of SEC in your map is also the old version where that the land at SEC is not being levelled for construction of houses. Now SEC is on the much lower level. There is also danger where flood from Setia Indah 6 will spill over to SEC in future. Base on your map, many area nearby such as seri austin and BDO should also flood. Why only Setia Indah flood? I agree that something is wrong will the drainage system at the flooded area but i disagree that is not within Setia control. One of Setia blunder in screwing up the drainage system is related to the condo project Sky Oasis Residence. I believe , if Tan Sri still around, he will definitely wont allow this type things to happen. The risk is here and clear. The question is, do you agree that SEC is near the flood zone? It is a nightmare question to be raised in every home buyer’s mind regardless they bought it for investment or own staying purposes. Remember that there is no such flood in Setia indah in the past. Why now? Can you assure that SEC will escape similar disaster in future?

Btw, i appreciate Aisanbo for the healthy discussion on this issue without any emotion take place. Definitely an eye opener to genuine investors here.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing this useful floodmap site. One does learn useful things from this forum. Judging by the map, BDO is in more serious trouble.

If the map show accurate info, why BDO and Seri Austin not flooded on 4 December 2014? Why only only Setia Indah flooded that day? Questions to ponder upon deeply.....

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why 7 morning 8 morning your mind so twisted one?
No need to imagine. Don't torture yourself.
Afterall organic is supposed to be pure, uncontaminated and natural.
Just do it. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hehe, thanks to organic food that dun make me stone stone in early mornings, and thanks for your concern, organic is still pure, uncontaminated and natural, and as such attract unwanted pest....wahahaha

I'm just doing it to entertain bros like you, otherwise the show you're watching is even more boring :wink:

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe, thanks to organic food that dun make me stone stone in early mornings, and thanks for your concern, organic is still pure, uncontaminated and natural, and as such attracted unwanted pest....wahahaha

I'm just doing it to entertain bros like you, otherwise the show you're watching is even more boring :wink:

Bro...think I will move to Genting Highlands. Guaranteed no floods there. KL, Penang, JB also not safe. Even in 2005 flood, entire Johore till Batu Pahat also not safe...hehehehe....good side entertainment.

Last edited:

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take flood risk very seriously, nobody wants to go back home and found out the house under 30cm of water. A lot of times it is not within your control, somebody cock up the drainage somewhere and that flash flood could come right through.

Now I know why horizon hill so expensive, they are really on a hill and no risk of flash flood.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take flood risk very seriously, nobody wants to go back home and found out the house under 30cm of water. A lot of times it is not within your control, somebody cock up the drainage somewhere and that flash flood could come right through.

Now I know why horizon hill so expensive, they are really on a hill and no risk of flash flood.

Hmm.....how about orchard area? :biggrin:
Just went to near the area, there are two condos construction sites, could be the cause. Hopefully everything will be fine after they have done proper drainage issue. :smile:

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro...think I will move to Genting Highlands. Guaranteed no floods there. KL, Penang, JB also not safe. Even in 2005 flood, entire Johore till Batu Pahat also not safe...hehehehe....good side entertainment.

Aiyo, I'm worry about landslide ley, so how huh? Seems no safe place ley :rolleyes:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for highlighting the seriousness of this matter. It will take a while to settle down for those who still cannot accept the point that their properties are at risk.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo, I'm worry about landslide ley, so how huh? Seems no safe place ley :rolleyes:

People say in 20 years time, the ice will melt at the Artic circles and the sea tide will rise by 2 meters. Venice and London will be under water. People say the our world is coming to the end is soon with a huge meteor striking our earth
People say The Big One Earthquake is going to happen anytime soon
People also say "Boat front side scared of devil, back side scared of pirate".

So why worry??

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Understand that precint jalan setia 10/9 earlier got some construction works by contractor.
Seems like they could have clogged up the drains or water run off channels.
Must standby Canoe at home. LOL.

:biggrin:

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
People say in 20 years time, the ice will melt at the Artic circles and the sea tide will rise by 2 meters. Venice and London will be under water. People say the our world is coming to the end is soon with a huge meteor striking our earth
People say The Big One Earthquake is going to happen anytime soon
People also say "Boat front side scared of devil, back side scared of pirate".

So why worry??

I think most of us here not so visionary, we just want a good investment or a nice place to retire without worrying about leaks, floods, burglars and Mozzies(not just the insect itself but the dengue it carries). Those are something we really need to think about if buying a property in Johor.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal

On a hill got prone to Lightning Strikes bo???

:confused:

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a hill got prone to Lightning Strikes bo???

:confused:

Besides the lightning rod on each house, the highrise service apartment nearby will attract most of the lightning. Lightning can be taken care easily with good lightning protection. Anyone heard of HH house strike by lightning and caught fire?