• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
30% singaporean....and another 40% singaporean PR. So left only 30% local. Anyway, SP setia are in big problem now. They even thinking of merging with I&P. Good staff have left this company and i doubt they can sustain the good service given to the house owner at SEC. Ever since SP Setia was taken over by PNB, people have been shying away from SP Setia properties.

I am sure you also heard the good staff went to Eco World didnt you? Its public knowledgd. I rest my case. LOL.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha....this guy syiok sendiri.

Aiya. Want to condemn how many other property developers? So childish. In the end everyone know your pattern. Lost all credibility already. Got 1000 rep points also no use. Pls grow up n stop saying nonsense about other developers. I not syiok sendiri. I am stating facts. The good ones from Setia went to Eco World. What is there is syiok sendiri about? Cannot stomach the fact pls refrain from condemning others. It will come back n haunt u.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya. Want to condemn how many other property developers? So childish. In the end everyone know your pattern. Lost all credibility already. Got 1000 rep points also no use. Pls grow up n stop saying nonsense about other developers. I not syiok sendiri. I am stating facts. The good ones from Setia went to Eco World. What is there is syiok sendiri about? Cannot stomach the fact pls refrain from condemning others. It will come back n haunt u.

How many good one went to EcoWorld? You have any statistics or this is your dream? These so call good staff are so good until they give us crap floor design! My proof are the floor plan shown in Eco World website. Show me yours. Still try to be yaya here. Improve your reputation 1st la....

Last edited:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many good one went to EcoWorld? You have any statistics or this is your dream? These so call good staff are so good until they give us crap floor design! My proof are the floor plan shown in Eco World website. Show me yours. Still try to be yaya here. Improve your reputation 1st la....

Childish. U thought rep points means you are good? Sheesh. So many people here join Aug or OCt 2014 got more points than you. Already said from DAY ONE rep points is not true reflection of one's maturity. Which part of the engligh you don't understand? Still want to shiok syndiri about ur rep points? Bro Malpaso and FHBH12, FFKFONG, JOVINCHIANG, DARRENYEONG, LORDELROND,WUQI pls enlighten this young kid.

I got friends working in Eco World kiddo. Dato Chang and Tan Sri Liew brought in their team from Setia to Eco World over. Before you shoot your mouith again, pls check your facts. You already said Setia staff left their jobs right? Where did they go? RnF Princess Cove? Puhlease!!! Stop slandering other companies. You will end up in legal trouble one day.. Take that as caution. This is public forum.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Childish. U thought rep points means you are good? Sheesh. So many people here join Aug or OCt 2014 got more points than you. Already said from DAY ONE rep points is not true reflection of one's maturity. Which part of the engligh you don't understand? Still want to shiok syndiri about ur rep points? Bro Malpaso and FHBH12, FFKFONG, JOVINCHIANG, DARRENYEONG, LORDELROND,WUQI pls enlighten this young kid.

I got friends working in Eco World kiddo. Dato Chang and Tan Sri Liew brought in their team from Setia to Eco World over. Before you shoot your mouith again, pls check your facts. You already said Setia staff left their jobs right? Where did they go? RnF Princess Cove? Puhlease!!! Stop slandering other companies. You will end up in legal trouble one day.. Take that as caution. This is public forum.

Dude.. forget it la, bro. It's not worth it. Let's just enjoy our expensive investment and not get bothered about others.

Last edited:

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello neighbours! has anybody been to the site recently? from the official website, seems like the Aurora phase has progressed quite fast especially Jupiter

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

How old are you? Try to get reinforcement after losing an argument? Grow up la kid. Cant even proof your statement yet try to be yaya. I am asking you now, you have any proof to say ALL good SP setia staff who resign have join Eco World? or is it your wild assumption?

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi neighbours.
My family and I went to Setia sales office yesterday with the hope of taking a glimpse of the latest SEC site progress.
However one of the staff told me that the contractors are carrying out pre-mix surfacing SEC is out of bounds to visitors for the next one week.
I guess neighbours can take a peek at the latest development in early November.
Sorry... especially Malpaso and Rosnyus.... I did not take any photos.

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi neighbours.
My family and I went to Setia sales office yesterday with the hope of taking a glimpse of the latest SEC site progress.
However one of the staff told me that the contractors are carrying out pre-mix surfacing SEC is out of bounds to visitors for the next one week.
I guess neighbours can take a peek at the latest development in early November.
Sorry... especially Malpaso and Rosnyus.... I did not take any photos.

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really enjoyed following this forum. the posts and discussions gave insights to the development of SEC in the context of economic, social and political policies viz a viz the Iskandar region. We all have vested interest in SEC and hope it will develop into a dream neighbourhood where we raise our children and enjoying the fruit of our hard work over the years.
As a layman, I have learnt much about the intricacies and complexities of property investments as members bounced facts, views and opinions. Let us hope and pray that we all made the right decision to set up homes in SEC.
However of late, I sense that the camaraderie is a little off. To build a strong neighbourhood community, we need to adopt a give and take attitude, respect one another's differences - especially in terms of differing views and stands, and apppreciate one another's opinions because we do have blind spots.
As Malpaso had said, let us have an intellectual discussion where we can fill in the gaps that we may have overlooked or were not aware of.
I am sure we all look forward to the day where we all will have festive celebrations together at the clubhouse while our children enjoy the 'majestic waterfall' and the 'Olympic' swimming pool!
I stand to be corrected as I am a greenhorn in property investment.
Thank you seniors for monitoring and facilitating this forum.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really enjoyed following this forum. the posts and discussions gave insights to the development of SEC in the context of economic, social and political policies viz a viz the Iskandar region. We all have vested interest in SEC and hope it will develop into a dream neighbourhood where we raise our children and enjoying the fruit of our hard work over the years.
As a layman, I have learnt much about the intricacies and complexities of property investments as members bounced facts, views and opinions. Let us hope and pray that we all made the right decision to set up homes in SEC.
However of late, I sense that the camaraderie is a little off. To build a strong neighbourhood community, we need to adopt a give and take attitude, respect one another's differences - especially in terms of differing views and stands, and apppreciate one another's opinions because we do have blind spots.
As Malpaso had said, let us have an intellectual discussion where we can fill in the gaps that we may have overlooked or were not aware of.
I am sure we all look forward to the day where we all will have festive celebrations together at the clubhouse while our children enjoy the 'majestic waterfall' and the 'Olympic' swimming pool!

so far, the best part about SEC is the neighbour and friends that we made in this forum :smile:
as long as one likes what one buys, there is no reason to feel bad or disappointed - every project has its' pros and cons.
btw, you all can view the updated photo progress of aurora precinct.
who bought jupiter again? the house looks really nice.

http://www.cascadia.com.my/the-product-jupiter-site.aspx

http://www.cascadia.com.my/the-product-neptune-site.aspx

http://www.cascadia.com.my/the-product-mercury-site.aspx

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello neighbours! has anybody been to the site recently? from the official website, seems like the Aurora phase has progressed quite fast especially Jupiter

yup, especially your house. the color scheme seems a bit different from the artist rendering, though, did you notice. mana warna kuning?

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drove past today otw to Ecoworld.
Saw some Neptune external facade all painted up. swee!
Even at the back Mercury structure & roof all up partially painted.
Can't see Jupiter as it's hidden inside… :(

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said bro! :smile:

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said bro Smallfry and Malpaso! I am so excited to see the structures and surrounding building up. Brought my family there and my parents started to plan what to plants and furnitures to put. Wow!

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
J5.jpgIMG-20141026-WA0008.jpgJ3.jpgJ2.jpg
Some photos to share on Jupiter. Not sure whether is my old flower eyes or it is due to complete.... the wall between the units seem different height.