• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe… I dun mind if invited for Foresta Pool side gathering.
But i think 1 owner max can only sign in up to 4 guests.

:biggrin:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha....double self expose!! how new forumer knew interaction of vohkster and cslong is so high profile?? I also dunno they interacted! really stupid clone!

Actually I haven't logged in for some time n surprised to find out the moron misses me. Anyway I only have one nick and I realized a long time ago that cslong is someone who only likes to spew rubbish on other developers project. Just ignore him will do. My mandarin is not that good either. Plus to answer this cuckoo highflyer remarks "come come" is a figure of speech. Don't get so hung up, we all know you are trying to overcompensate for your tiny bird brain. Both items inclusive. If u don't have anything constructive to say in this project pls bugger back to ur princess cove thread.

cannondale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just FYI.

A Whatapps group for SEC (both Foresta and Aurora) has been set up today. So far, we have 4 persons and we look forward growing this number. Just PM me your contact. If you don't feel comfortable, just PM me or reply to this thread, I will forward you my mine instead.

Bro Rocker, while the poolside gathering for Aurora will only happen in 2016, there is a chance we could have our 1st coffee sipping session at another place earlier than expected :smile:

Bro Eric3417, I am sure I will "drool" if visit Foresta now. They look so nice when I drove passed 2 weeks ago!

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

I do not receive any reply on the proposed meet up after sending out the invite 5 days ago. Sad to say, it wouldn't take place. At the beginning, I was thinking the bros here could be too busy with work but I believe my lack of appearance here (to post more and generate credibility) could be the main reason. No one will want to meet a stranger, isn't it? :smile: Plus some may think I may be a property agent (I am not) and do not feel comfortable sharing the contact. All theses are fine….my purpose is just to catch up and exchange thought, nothing more. So, if anyone here is organizing one, pls let me know.

Many thanks again to those who consistently provide update on SEC development. I am one of the forumers who is less knowledgable in property space and therefore shy to post comment. Still, I benefited a lot from this forum. Keep up the good work!

Yes please. I will try to make it for the meet up session 8-)

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just FYI.

A Whatapps group for SEC (both Foresta and Aurora) has been set up today. So far, we have 4 persons and we look forward growing this number. Just PM me your contact. If you don't feel comfortable, just PM me or reply to this thread, I will forward you my mine instead.

Bro Rocker, while the poolside gathering for Aurora will only happen in 2016, there is a chance we could have our 1st coffee sipping session at another place earlier than expected :smile:

Bro Eric3417, I am sure I will "drool" if visit Foresta now. They look so nice when I drove passed 2 weeks ago!
Hi bro, I am keen to join. Will pm you my contact!

cannondale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Kenken and rosnyus,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I didn't know my mailbox is full. In fact, I just learnt that only 2 mails are allowed in the mailbox (guess need to pay for subscription if wants bigger mailbox). Interestingly my inbox was empty but with 2 mails in the "Sent Folder". So these 2 mails also count towards the 2 mails allowance given free in the subscription. I just deleted both the mails.

To create less hassle, I will PM you my contact. Just text me upon receipt so that I can proceed to add you in the SEC Whatapps Group. I will make sure I delete my mail immediately after I PM you, else my mailbox is considered full again and other will not be able to PM me.

:smile:

cannondale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi rosnyus and Kenken,
I have just PM you my contact.

BTW, I just discovered that I can disable "save a copy of sent item" option in the My Setting. Ok, this is just another sign on how inactive I was in this forum previously that I know so little of its features/settings. Not to be ashamed, I am equally horrible when come to social media like Facebook. I must be living in dinosaur age! Opps...

cannondale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Till now, we have a total of 12 members in the Whatapps Group Chat since it was set up just 1 week ago. All are SEC buyers!

This is AWESOME!!!

kiteman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any SEC buyer out there who is keen to join, pls PM your contact to me. Thks :smile:

I am not SEC owner but owner of Adda Height Greystone which is abt 10mins away from SEC. Renovation completed and has been using it as weekend home since two weeks ago. I can join you guys to share experience on renovation etc.

cannondale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for taking time to introduce yourself, kiteman! We will soon be neighbor! For the whatapps group, it is with consensus from the member to keep it solely for the SEC buyer as we discuss things like loan, completion, and etc, which may not excite you. I am sure your knowledge of going through the renovation is going to be very informative to us and therefore, will share with the group so that whoever interested will PM you directly to discuss in private. I will PM you my contact too so that we can talk on the sideline. Merry Christmas to you!!!

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's heartwarming when you witness people come together to celebrate a common vision. I.E building a strong neighborhood community. But wait, did u guys know there are people out there who are spreading stories that Setia is finished and people are rushing to sell their SEC houses before they are completed? Does this insinuate SEC house prices will drop? How do you feel when you see people writing this in other threads here?

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the admins/moderators deem fit and dun bother to lift a finger on these morons aka pieces of shit,
why should we bother? We dun own the forum also. Let the traffic degenerate into abyss lor...

:wink:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's heartwarming when you witness people come together to celebrate a common vision. I.E building a strong neighborhood community. But wait, did u guys know there are people out there who are spreading stories that Setia is finished and people are rushing to sell their SEC houses before they are completed? Does this insinuate SEC house prices will drop? How do you feel when you see people writing this in other threads here?

Please read carefully my previous thread. All data are shown in propertyguru website. Is my good intention to inform the SEC buyers the current situation. I am sure SEC buyers are mature enough to make judgement for themselves.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the admins/moderators deem fit and dun bother to lift a finger on these morons aka pieces of shit,
why should we bother? We dun own the forum also. Let the traffic degenerate into abyss lor...

:wink:

I think the traffic of this forum is more active now. I can also see that you continue to post actively. Furthermore, Vohkster aka huatgugu is turning many threads here into their playgrounds. Kudos to your good buddy! :wink: