• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi coolman. Do share with us your experience of your new unit at SEC here. How is the customer service of staff that attend to ur complain so far?

Hi Relaxman,

This is Coolman's 1st post on SEC Thread. How are you aware of his complain to SEC & SP Setia staff?
You guys related ah? Smells a RAT…

:cool:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Relaxman,

This is Coolman's 1st post on SEC Thread. How are you aware of his complain to SEC & SP Setia staff?
You guys related ah? Smells a RAT…

Relax man. Dont over sensitive here. Definitely no rats here. You are scaring new forumer away. We all are just concern of SEC owners and try to offer help here.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have no concern of those who have problems with their SEC units meh?

Hi,

So far i had raised some issues with the correct people (Sp Setia) personnel & all had been promptly addressed.
I have no issues or qualms with them and is looking forward to my product VP.

As for "We" offering to "All" help and assistance, i thank you'll in advance.
Have a great CNY and all the best to "Your" future endeavors.

Signing out of the SEC thread liao.

It's a beautiful Sunday. Got more Impt things to attend to.

Gd day.

coolman

Hi coolman. Do share with us your experience of your new unit at SEC here. How is the customer service of staff that attend to ur complain so far?

So far I am happy with the services and attitude of setia staffs..
I have few complains about the workmanship when I took my key and all the issues have been solved within quite a short period..
I stayed here for more than 4 mths after the renovation..
Recently we just conducted the AGM, I tot we shld have a community group chat (via whatsapp maybe) for residence discussion?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far I am happy with the services and attitude of setia staffs..
I have few complains about the workmanship when I took my key and all the issues have been solved within quite a short period..
I stayed here for more than 4 mths after the renovation..
Recently we just conducted the AGM, I tot we shld have a community group chat (via whatsapp maybe) for residence discussion?

Great to hear that. Btw, what is your defects then? Any issue on the back lane that have water ponding issue during heavy rain?

coolman

Great to hear that. Btw, what is your defects then? Any issue on the back lane that have water ponding issue during heavy rain?
The issues I encountered was the water leaking from ceiling and washroom washing proofing was not done well. They have responded to it effectively.
Ya the back lane always have water splashing during raining.
I have installed the curtain blind to cover it, but it couldn't be 100% covered.
As i'd changed the layout fot my kitchen extension, I wont be often accessing to that area, so far is ok...
I saw some houses installed tempered glass, aluminium glass door all tat, but I find it is kind of spoilt the design when look from outside.Maybe these are the only solutions..
Do u all going to take any action towards developer?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issues I encountered was the water leaking from ceiling and washroom washing proofing was not done well. They have responded to it effectively.
Ya the back lane always have water splashing during raining.
I have installed the curtain blind to cover it, but it couldn't be 100% covered.
As i'd changed the layout fot my kitchen extension, I wont be often accessing to that area, so far is ok...
I saw some houses installed tempered glass, aluminium glass door all tat, but I find it is kind of spoilt the design when look from outside.Maybe these are the only solutions..
Do u all going to take any action towards developer?

I believe some owners have brought this matter up but the developer is sitting on it. It seem like a big problem with the drainage system at the back lane. To slove this , they may have to undone the landscape that already in place there. We advise that individual house owner write in individually to the developer to pressure them. As you know, SP Setia is no longer the organization we use to know. They are GLC now. Constant follow up needed.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guy, this is YC, I am the owner of type ebony, glad to know some of the residents of SEC here.

Welcome YC, please share your problems or issues here on ur units with us. We will try our best to advise you to address these problem.

Icebaby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, it's has been so long since I logged I . Lots of activities going on.

Just wanna check if anyone received the letter regarding vacant procession for aurora? We were told to submit a letter from the bank stating that they have dispursed the amt required but we don't know what's that?

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really necessary for the letter from bank. U just call your mortgage bank to confirm if they have disburse the final 7.5% to law firm.
If they have, chances are Setia & Lawfirm have been notified as well. U just call Setia Indah Office to Double confirm & fix appt for VP/collect keys.
They will advise you accordingly when u called in.

Immanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, it's has been so long since I logged I . Lots of activities going on.

Just wanna check if anyone received the letter regarding vacant procession for aurora? We were told to submit a letter from the bank stating that they have dispursed the amt required but we don't know what's that?

Hi, I have called Setia yesterday and the staff told me that they will call all the owners most probably next week to arrange key collection (provided that your bank has already disbursed the final amount). As for the payment, you are allow to pay by cash on day of appt to collect key...no need to buy bank draft or issue own cheque (as cheque need 3 days clearance).

FYI, I was also informed that the utilities meter will only be installed by early July..so for those who don't want to make 2 trips to Setia (one to collect key & another to do inspection on the meters), they can do everything together after the meter is being installed.

Have a blessed weekend.