• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India Prime Minister steals Goh Meng Seng's famous quote

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No permanent friends or enemies in politics: PM

Friday, May 31, 2013, 13:40 IST | Place: On board a Special Aircraft | Agency: IANS

He was responding to a question on whether the Congress would make up with the Left or the Trinamool Congress ahead of the next general elections.

There are no permanent allies in politics and no permanent enemies either, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said Friday.

"In politics, there are no permanent enemies or friends," the prime minister told reporters on his way back from a trip to Japan and Thailand.

He was responding to a question on whether the Congress would make up with the Left or the Trinamool Congress ahead of the next general elections.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
same as SBF here, at first I thought tonychat forever will be my fuck buddy

but after I started taking soursop we became good friends ... can't thank him enough