• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nice family photo

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They look so happy.

02lky.jpg

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Moi ask moi ft colleagues to count de lumber of male n female in de foto...11 out of 10 got it wrong...:confused::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
There's nothing really wrong with their appearance or their intelligence.
Mostly fairly normal and average, below average for some, above average for others.
The only and biggest problem is that they have deluded themselves into thinking the whole lot of them are brilliant and absolutely essential to the well being of a small country and they have managed to get others to believe that as well and even spread the word.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mostly fairly normal and average, below average for some, above average for others.
The only and biggest problem is that they have deluded themselves into thinking the whole lot of them are brilliant and absolutely essential to the well being of a small country and they have managed to get others to believe that as well and even spread the word.

absolutely brilliant

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The photographer who took the photo must be very honored, will be telling his grandchildren that he once took photos for an "Imperial" famiLEE. He will preserve that camera & the lens & the lens filter...after all not everyday you are invited to do a photo shoot like that.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not all of the family were/are scholars hor.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's a happier family photo.

phpSvuPoe.jpg

Some in the photo is actually very happy like the ones with the blank look and another wiith a retarded moronic look at the right hand cornern and is trying to surpress their happiness.

In their mind they are replaying the question..how much will I get..how much will I get! Hahahaha

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some in the photo is actually very happy like the ones with the blank look and another wiith a retarded moronic look at the right hand cornern and is trying to surpress their happiness.

In their mind they are replaying the question..how much will I get..how much will I get! Hahahaha

They all had more than enough before and after they were born

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You come out of surgery and the first thing that peered at you "on the right"...you will be thinking that you might be in hell or still in a drowsy state & Gollum is staring at you...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie will be hauled up by the PMO and given a tongue lashing ...how stupid can he be. He should have known that starting this thread would lead to casting of stones and more ridicules of LHL.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
They all had more than enough before and after they were born

If the word 'GREED' has a limitation as to who this word apply to, the World would have to find another word to replace it!

Remember Nissim Road properties? LoL

Last edited: