• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chief District Judge Tan Siong Thye - the new laughing stock or going places

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I enjoy reading and responding to your posts.
If you feel unhappy after reading my posts, you should try to work harder and smarter.
If you feel happy or "song", great!
But I'll continue doing what I enjoy, because telling others what to do or not to do is also part of the establishment mentality. LOL.

I know you're very fucking free and like to control how the forum is run and who should post and who should shut up, but have you ever been successful in telling others what to do or not to do in this forum?

jw5

Loyal
I know you're very fucking free and like to control how the forum is run and who should post and who should shut up, but have you ever been successful in telling others what to do or not to do in this forum?

Never been interested in telling others what to do or not to do.
Very interested in responding. Purely reactive, seldom proactive.
It's only those who consider their internet monikers infallible, sacred and "credible" who worry about such things.
I consider my internet moniker as being shit.
And again, don't worry so much about being "successful". It's ok sometimes to have no objectives and no outcome.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never been interested in telling others what to do or not to do.
Very interested in responding. Purely reactive, seldom proactive.
It's only those who consider their internet monikers infallible, sacred and "credible" who worry about such things.
I consider my internet moniker as being shit.
And again, don't worry so much about being "successful". It's ok sometimes to have no objectives and no outcome.

That's what you say....but your actions prove otherwise on this forum. Who you trying to fool? It's me you're talking to, you know or not? Trying to use your cheap reverse psychology on me? Try harder. :rolleyes:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, this is kangaroo judge that found Law professor Tey Tsun Hang 'guilty' on all six counts of corruption in sex-for-grades case.

Despite the incompetence shown by CPIB investigators and that witnesses were forced to make the accusations, the kangaroo judge chose to ignore those.

Is he going to be promoted to the High Court as a result of this 'exceptional' work? He has the look of a future PAP Minister.

Winnie!!! are you forecaster extraordinaire!!!
What you said IN MAY 2013 is correct!!! are you part of the PAP IB super insider?

TAN SIONG THYE PROMOTED TO HIGH COURT!

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...yer-appointed-judicial-commissioners-20130930

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If this Malaysian FT Elite is not found guilty, people KPKB but FT Elite get special treatment simi LC.......

Now FT Elite found guilty, people here also KPKB!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Winnie!!! are you forecaster extraordinaire!!!
What you said IN MAY 2013 is correct!!! are you part of the PAP IB super insider?

TAN SIONG THYE PROMOTED TO HIGH COURT!

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...yer-appointed-judicial-commissioners-20130930

Wah big reward for being not just any good servant but a champion balls carrying one who not only know how to hammer the enemies of the regime but to twist the fucking law to say that he as a university professor is a fucking public servant in order to convict him!!!

Solid man for thebench indeed!!

Protector of The Realm!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, this is kangaroo judge that found Law professor Tey Tsun Hang 'guilty' on all six counts of corruption in sex-for-grades case.

Despite the incompetence shown by CPIB investigators and that witnesses were forced to make the accusations, the kangaroo judge chose to ignore those.

Is he going to be promoted to the High Court as a result of this 'exceptional' work? He has the look of a future PAP Minister.

Winnie is a Queen of the prediction?
Tan Siong Thye was promoted to supreme court judge after saving the face of SMRT in SMRT COI

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
His stupid student with her big mouth was the cause of the trouble in the first place. She was pwned by other people competing for her job and TTH got pulled into the shit.

And is it right to ruin his students career by trotting out all that sordid stuff
for such a thin case ?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be the book written by Tey ruffled the feathers of the "elites"

maybe so but I find him an arsehole: fucking Darinne till preg but asked her to pay for own abortion besides taking gifts and money from that stupid girl virgin

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe so but I find him an arsehole: fucking Darinne till preg but asked her to pay for own abortion besides taking gifts and money from that stupid girl virgin

I find him an arsehole too, but not for the reason of having sex with his student.

I would have forgiven him if he had picked someone chio. If I were the judge,I would maximize his sentence for his fucking poor taste that sia suay all the guys.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree with you re: his ungentlemanly conduct, especially not taking the necessary precautions to avoid pregnancy and the payment for abortion, accepting gifts from his student/lover.

I cannot believe a young lady will do all that for him.