• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happen in the SIA flight?

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i rather go to London hospital free treatment than kena expensive hospital bills in KL or bangkok.

Wouldn't SIA pay for any hospital bills incurred as a result of this turbulence? If SIA won't pay, SIA is really stingy, won't do good for their image.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ts isn't it in the description. I once encountered some turbulance but not as bad as in the picture. Some luggage fell out of the compartments i guess i was lucky it didn't occur during meal times.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The turbulence apparently hit 90 minutes into the flight. Given the injuries sustained to some passengers and crew, why did the Captain not divert to KL or Bangkok instead of flying on to London for another 12 hours?

Because SQ is a great way to fly. :wink:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The turbulence apparently hit 90 minutes into the flight. Given the injuries sustained to some passengers and crew, why did the Captain not divert to KL or Bangkok instead of flying on to London for another 12 hours?

different flight path lah, 90 minutes already over bay of Bengal he either land in Chennai or Mumbai so the pilot must say 'Shit, man... I'd rather fly direct to London'

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, thats what I noticed too, but the brown sugar looks delicious.

must start taking more sq flights next year, spent too much time on ek and mas.

the sq stewardesses becoming jambu again
no more of that fake smile on the urine stewardesses :biggrin:

She also has the 'thousand cock stare'. Must be an active participant of the Mile High Club. :wink:

FrenFish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam swines are like public toilet. Anybody can go in to take a dump.

Especially those working in airline industry. Common knowledge.