• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miranda Kerr bares ALL as she poses nude on the beach for her new organic skincare

Death Star

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Miranda Kerr bares ALL as she poses nude on the beach for her new organic skincare range

• Model created line using her own skincare secrets
  • She said: 'It's what I wanted for myself but was unable to find anywhere'
  • Products available exclusively on net-a-porter.com

By Bianca London

PUBLISHED: 10:08 GMT, 28 May 2013 | UPDATED: 11:37 GMT, 28 May 2013

Miranda Kerr is the fresh-faced beauty famed for her love of all things au natural.
And the stunning model has taken that to a whole new level for her latest skincare campaign - by posing nude on the beach. With crashing waves as a backdrop, Miranda seems to have taken inspiration from Botticelli's Birth of Venus painting in the shot.

article-0-1A0891D3000005DC-234_634x623.jpg

Barefaced beauty: Supermodel Miranda Kerr looks flawless in her new campaign for Kora Organics as she poses on a sun drenched beach

The seaside shoot, in which she only wears delicate jewellery, is a part of Miranda's advertising campaign for her skincare line, Kora Organics.

The 30-year-old beauty is allowing mere mortals to try and emulate her impeccable look with the unveiling of her organic beauty range that she created using her closely guarded skincare secrets.

The former Victoria's Secret angel is selling her line onnet-a-porter.com, meaning the model's UK fans can snap it up.

article-2325984-19D48948000005DC-302_634x286.jpg

Get the Miranda look for less: The model has unveiled her organic skincare line on net-a-porter.com

Speaking about her beauty brainchild, Miranda said: 'KORA Organics is a reflection of my passion for living a healthy, balanced organic lifestyle that I want to share.'

Miranda set about creating her range because she was unable to find organic skincare anywhere in the beauty market.

She said: 'I wanted to develop a range of products that bring together the very best in skincare ingredients that are designed to nourish, replenish and hydrate the skin.

'The KORA Organics range is exactly what I wanted for myself but was unable to find anywhere in the world. The products represent my healthy/balanced lifestyle, my beliefs and love of organics.'

article-2325984-19D4894C000005DC-9_306x423.jpg
article-2325984-19D48A02000005DC-596_306x423.jpg

Excited: Miranda created the range because she was unable to find anything organic on the market, she tweeted her excitement about her collaboration with the e-tailer this week

Containing key ingredients such as lavender, aloe vera and rosehip oil, Miranda has ensured that everything is as organic as possible.

The range also includes Miranda's secret beauty weapon: Noni. Noni is a fruit native to the South Pacific Islands and a powerful antioxidant containing more than 170 vitamins and minerals that Miranda has been drinking since the age of twelve.

The mother-of-one, has long credited Tahitian Noni Juice, a drink made from the noni plant, and coconut oil for giving her a supermodel glow. The obscure noni juice derives from the fruit of the Morinda citrifolia tree found in South-east Asia.

article-2325984-19D51166000005DC-556_306x423.jpg
article-2325984-19D50A43000005DC-409_306x423.jpg

Her little secret: Noni is a fruit native to the South Pacific Islands and a powerful antioxidant containing more than 170 vitamins and minerals that Miranda has been drinking since the age of twelve

She told Australia's Cosmopolitan magazine: 'I've been drinking it since I was 14, and when I've got a long day ahead of me, it's the one thing I can't live without.'

Manufactures claim the liquid 'supports your immune system, delivers superior antioxidants, increases energy, and allows greater physical performance levels.'

Bottles of the drink are not exactly cheap, retailing at around $38 (£25) for a litre of juice.

article-2325984-19D48950000005DC-698_306x423.jpg
article-2325984-19D48954000005DC-146_306x423.jpg

It's all good: Containing key ingredients such as lavender, aloe vera and rosehip oil, Miranda has ensured that everything is as organic as possible

With a reported worth of £7.8m, Miranda, who has son Flynn, two, with actor Orlando Bloom, can have the best of everything but she has ensured that her fans can afford her range.

She is offering an Energizing Citrus Mist for £32 and Enriched Body Lotion for £38.