• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore women call for end to babymaking campaigns

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is one more good use of wife - e) nurse when spouse is old - especially when men usually die younger than women...

You're making some huge assumptions:

1) The marriage will last that long.
2) She'll stick around when you're bedridden.
3) She won't deliberately let you die during one of her 'nursing' sessions.
4) She is competent in providing nursing care.

If you want a nurse, hire a professional one.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All pls give an all-round applause to the fantastic results of pappies policies and even (dare I mention it?) 'brain-washing'.

The chase for materialism.. which the pappies have inadvertently indirectly advocated, with their strong push for "growth and productivity" and "GDP" and being "successful" has bred these ladies.

Thank you pappies! Now what? Import foreign wives in the thousands? Oh wait.. they are already happening as we post here.

Sigh, no wonder Sg women have to go for Ah Nehs and Ang mos.. those who find their look "Asian" and different.. cos the locals here won't want them.. or won't want to handle their ridiculous tantrums and crazy behaviour.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the 'women' in the photo are urines and they are ugly,
some of them dont even look like natural biological women.

dont marry unless you want family.

if a woman farts in your presence, and she is not your wife, dump her cos the bitch just got too comfortable with you.

a nurse can look after you when you are old.

you can have a child without needing a woman - google christiano ronaldo

you can goncang or go to a whore, the oyster does not justify the huge financial, emotional and physical toll on your well being.

wives are become unaffordable at this day and age, things are expensive. whore are cheaper.

Woman's charter screws men, castrates us and cooks our penis and serves them to the woman on a silver platter

so again, unless you are the kind who need a 'proper' family, dont marry
just enjoy the oysters are they come and discard them once you have slurped on them :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they don't have to worry. just looking at the pic, none of them will ever get an erection out of men. :rolleyes:

Exactly, when no men wanna fuck them, they just say dun heen govt call...wahahhahahah...sour grape.

These women should learn a thing or two from the Thais...getting an erection from a REAL Thai ladies is not a problem at all.

Last edited:

FrenFish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam man babi are the best. Very chin chai, no QC.

Just look at that m&d swine that fathered 7 kids from 7 different man. Look like a bloody pig but m&ds will still fuck. Yucks.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islam man babi are the best. Very chin chai, no QC.

Just look at that m&d swine that fathered 7 kids from 7 different man. Look like a bloody pig but m&ds will still fuck. Yucks.

How on earth do they do it?? must be the irresistible smell, like an dog in heat, I guess.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore-working-women.jpg

lianbeng replies laksaboy: the primary function of a woman is to make baby - like it or not! :biggrin: they are blessed with ovaries n wombs for that purpose!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i think you seriously dun like the idea of the natural union of male and female....what are you?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree. Woman are not as reliable as they used to be.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think another reason is singapore chicks n their asian counterparts wont marry down. They want to marry up. But the 'up' ones will go for SYT. Go for these left on the shelf ones for wat?

All pls give an all-round applause to the fantastic results of pappies policies and even (dare I mention it?) 'brain-washing'.

The chase for materialism.. which the pappies have inadvertently indirectly advocated, with their strong push for "growth and productivity" and "GDP" and being "successful" has bred these ladies.

Thank you pappies! Now what? Import foreign wives in the thousands? Oh wait.. they are already happening as we post here.

Sigh, no wonder Sg women have to go for Ah Nehs and Ang mos.. those who find their look "Asian" and different.. cos the locals here won't want them.. or won't want to handle their ridiculous tantrums and crazy behaviour.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yikes, they look like that, how to make babies??, even you turn off the lights, draw the shades...the "dinosaur" still refuses to come out...

If you look carefully you can see that the makeover artists have been working on them. This is them looking their best. Sorry to say it. Won't get a "rise" out of me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you look carefully you can see that the makeover artists have been working on them. This is them looking their best. Sorry to say it. Won't get a "rise" out of me.

If you don't mari kita you are impotent and a loser wimp. Those darlings would lash out angrily at you, mocking your lack of virility and insulting your manhood.

It's never their fault. :wink:

jw5

Loyal

Many years ago, I started a thread with the title "Who gives your cock a rise?"
Guess it's not them. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Never expect too much of women, especially sinkie women.
Never expect too much of men either, for those who have errr, expectations of men.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think women are usually quite sentimental and won't try to kill their bedridden husbands unless these husbands were abusive to them in the younger days.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think another reason is singapore chicks n their asian counterparts wont marry down. They want to marry up. But the 'up' ones will go for SYT. Go for these left on the shelf ones for wat?

I agree. If want to marry up, either you got both looks and brains.. or looks alone.. and we all know looks don't last when you age.

So the rich will look for young lasses.. wif the looks.. and the bods.. while these will get the ah nehs, the ang mos who cant find anyone back home.. and the rest who cant be bothered to QC cos their own kind dun wan them.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But now singkie left on the shelf chicks seem to like like Ang Mors better...

Cos ang mos got lousy taste when it comes to Asian "beauties".. the single eyelid and even weird looking face is like a sure head-turner for ang mos. They just don't have these kind of looks in their own country.

But once they see the really beautiful ones (deemed by us), then there is no turning back for them too. Ever wondered why alot of mixed marriages (with mostly ang mos and chn gals) end in divorce? Cos most ang mos got hooked with the first one they got their hands on.. but found out that there are better looking ones out there. Need I point to our mediacorp artiste Peh? That ang mo probably got a better looking gal and dumped her.