• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore women call for end to babymaking campaigns

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who did you silly broads vote for? :rolleyes:

http://bikyanews.com/88930/singapore-women-call-for-end-to-babymaking-campaigns/

across ethnic and class lines that it is “insulting” and “angering” that women are being viewed as “baby-making” machines.

“For a country that is prosperous and really well-off, I find these campaigns the ultimate slap in the face as if we women are not individuals but simply machines to push out babies to help the government,” Anna, a 22-year-old recent university student

“How many campaigns can they have to force us to get pregnant. It is ridiculous,” one of the few young professionals in her early twenties who is already married. “But I don’t want to have kids now. It’s my life, not the government’s.”

Singapore-working-women.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now now, to the women - no need to overreact. It's just a suggestion, there's no law that states you MIST product offspring. Anyways, if you don't produce children, who's gonna to?

Cheers!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yikes, they look like that, how to make babies??, even you turn off the lights, draw the shades...the "dinosaur" still refuses to come out...

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid sinkie sluts still have no idea what is coming their way!

If men cannot have a family to turn back to, then there's no reason for them to try hard to sustain a relationship, let alone a marriage!

Simple equation of collateral liability equals responsibility! If there's only liability, then it's obvious that men will one day get sick & tired of bearing the liability as there's no collateral as incentive!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly women. They should consider themselves lucky if men find them desirable enough to produce an offspring.
Once they pass their expiry date, i don't know what is left for them.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Silly women. They should consider themselves lucky if men find them desirable enough to produce an offspring.
Once they pass their expiry date, i don't know what is left for them.

Girls are finding out that not only Spore males are expandable in PAP's Spore.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck is a woman good for as a wife if she dun:

a) Cook
b) Clean the house
c) Let you fuck
d) Make Babies

Let's see the alternative:

a) Cook - Maid can do
b) Clean the house - Maid can do
c) Let you fuck them - Just go Geylang, have a GF, some maids also can do
d) Make Babies - Only this need a wife

So if a woman do not want to have babies or you do not want babies, no need to get married. Save the money, time and trouble.

http://bikyanews.com/88930/singapore-women-call-for-end-to-babymaking-campaigns/

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
99% of all "normal male" will get shock if GF tell them "I am pregnant."

1% just drop dead and die on the spot.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck is a woman good for as a wife if she dun:

a) Cook
b) Clean the house
c) Let you fuck
d) Make Babies

Let's see the alternative:

a) Cook - Maid can do
b) Clean the house - Maid can do
c) Let you fuck them - Just go Geylang, have a GF, some maids also can do
d) Make Babies - Only this need a wife

So if a woman do not want to have babies or you do not want babies, no need to get married. Save the money, time and trouble.

there is one more good use of wife - e) nurse when spouse is old - especially when men usually die younger than women...

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are fugly, it's no wonder they dont want kids, coz nobody wanna fuck them, how to have kids.

With record low birthrates, we can see how efficient the government is at 'forcing' them to become 'baby making machines'. Me thinks the government should really 'force' them, coz their machine spoil liao isit, just like their brains. Confirm members of a vegan feminist movement.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An individual’s lifestyle and marital plans are personal decisions and have nothing to do with Government. This will not change no matter how much $$$ they throw at the problem.