• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meet Singapore's first female Senior Assistant Commissioner of Police

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Married with three grown step-children, Madam Zuraidah told The New Paper that she does not have any children of her own.

Smiling like a proud parent as she gestured to the parade square outside the window, she said: "I already have 1,500 here."

Maybe she prefers the Police Baton rather than her Hubby's konek..

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but cleaner than the rest, what with rinsing their nonok after every pee and what's more - panas once you masok dalam. Shiok siol :*:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can, all toadstools (yes-stools), fa-cai, toongku-ku etc are vegetables used to garnish the area below where you will also find cameltoe and beef curtains - now those are the daging items. Must know your vegetables from your meat..:p

best and most delicious recipe i have ever cum across online. much thanks! :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
her job to keep PAP in power and send opposition supporters to prison, what a nice job, i also want.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST reported her husband being a retired cop. Why never point out whether retired as JO or SO huh? Malu sibo if married an ex-JO? Lao chiaos will know the FULL story.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
for a minah, she is not pretty at all

she looks like the pappy kind of m&d.

I wont be surprised if she is a pappy candidate in next ge 2016.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
GD,

Obviously you know her history. Her husband actually divorced his previous wife to be with Zuraidah. His ex-wife is also a policewoman but of course career not as bright.

The ex-wife is a rather nice lady and I think still working.

ST reported her husband being a retired cop. Why never point out whether retired as JO or SO huh? Malu sibo if married an ex-JO? Lao chiaos will know the FULL story.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD,

Obviously you know her history. Her husband actually divorced his previous wife to be with Zuraidah. His ex-wife is also a policewoman but of course career not as bright.

The ex-wife is a rather nice lady and I think still working.

You mean the senior asst comm of police is prettier or the mole, sexciting??