• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medini (Nusajaya) Community

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe a bit early, but since there are lots of interest in Medini property launches, buyers/investors so its probably about time to start a thread on Medini community.

OzRick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most recent launches in Medini averaged around 750RM psf. Just to let potential buyers/investors know, there are still some units (1,600 sqf and 1,950 sqf duplex) in Tower 1 of Medini Signature available from 630RM psf (+ floor and view premiums) upwards directly from the developer – WCT Bhd. Understand from developer that price will increase when they launch Tower 2.

Disclaimer – have no interest with the developer, but had purchased a unit there.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard some of Huttons buyers for iskandar Residences did not go ahead to sign the SPA. This is probably because they bought under duress the way Huttons conducted the balloting. I hear they will be re-balloting these units.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine the newer launches tried selling at higher than Afinity prices. I don't think they will get good responses. So it means same or lower psf. Then I think it will affect the selling prie of Afinity when doing subsale as ppl benchmark against neighbouring projects. Somemore is LH. I think it is only so-so in term of returns to investors. More profit only for the developer at this kind of pricing.

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
More projects will be launching in Medini and Puteri area, heard Traders Hotel ball/conf rooms are booked for next few weekends.
Do anybody know which will launch after this Sat's Afinit Resi ballot?

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
More project launches on the way. Heard registration starts for the project by Zhouyuan, and Medini Square new design is out (can be search on property guru mys site).

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm personally very interested in Medini. Is it the right time?

I bought Iskandar Residences and think its still relatively early in Medini. But do compare and find out what you're paying for. I am particular abt the developer, profile of other buyers as well as how the development looks in terms of design, expected finishings etc. Also I wouldnt want to pay too much.Of course every launch is getting higher and higher.

strongterry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought Iskandar Residences and think its still relatively early in Medini. But do compare and find out what you're paying for. I am particular abt the developer, profile of other buyers as well as how the development looks in terms of design, expected finishings etc. Also I wouldnt want to pay too much.Of course every launch is getting higher

Bro y do you think Iskandar Residences @ Medini is a good buy? what size you bgt? Heard there are some 3br left

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro y do you think Iskandar Residences @ Medini is a good buy? what size you bgt? Heard there are some 3br left

I bought firstly because if I keep waiting chances are prices will only go higher. I am comfortable with this development as Japs bought almost half the development which is one tower, Tower B.I bought from Metrohomes in Malaysia, a 2bedroom unit without DIBS. Works out to abt 720psf for low floor after rebates.I couldnt get a high floor, but as its raised from the ground, its areally like 8th floor. I prefer condos with Jap rather than PRC presence. They are good tenants( from my experience in SG in my own condos that I leased) and civic conscious. I believe with their ownership, the condo will be well managed. I also like the design of IR. The layout is also good and size. I prefer 2 bedders atht are around 900+ sqft.But there are also units with bad facing so be careful if you buy one of those left.

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats with your investment with this IR@Medini.
I agree with your views, indeed.

I bought firstly because if I keep waiting chances are prices will only go higher. I am comfortable with this development as Japs bought almost half the development which is one tower, Tower B.I bought from Metrohomes in Malaysia, a 2bedroom unit without DIBS. Works out to abt 720psf for low floor after rebates.I couldnt get a high floor, but as its raised from the ground, its areally like 8th floor. I prefer condos with Jap rather than PRC presence. They are good tenants( from my experience in SG in my own condos that I leased) and civic conscious. I believe with their ownership, the condo will be well managed. I also like the design of IR. The layout is also good and size. I prefer 2 bedders atht are around 900+ sqft.But there are also units with bad facing so be careful if you buy one of those left.

strongterry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought firstly because if I keep waiting chances are prices will only go higher. I am comfortable with this development as Japs bought almost half the development which is one tower, Tower B.I bought from Metrohomes in Malaysia

Tks bro! is there a diff buying in SG and Msia? Should a S'porean buy in SG or M'sia? This update says only 3br and 4br left. 3br Good buy?