• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medini (Nusajaya) Community

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros,

I heard our IR @ Medini already started to clear lands?? Anyone has a picture?:smile:

Hi Comfy,

Confirmed. Watched below video for prove. look out at top center after 21:00.. For more on IR, go to IR thread for more information... enjoy.

[video=youtube;-l29Tj6ZwQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l29Tj6ZwQM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last edited:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thx westman, this is amazing video...:smile:

Is there a IR Thread...? oops

Hi Comfy,

Confirmed. Watched below video for prove. look out at top center after 21:00.. For more on IR, go to IR thread for more information... enjoy.

[video=youtube;-l29Tj6ZwQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l29Tj6ZwQM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be quite a recent photo. Can see imperia condo and Encorp behind trader's hotel.
Hi Comfy,

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last update in this thread was Feb...
Seem like property craze is cooling down in Malaysia.... or at Medini...

just went over to Medini last week to meet friends..and over discussion, was told 4 projects are coming..

1) Grand Medini ( grandmedini.my/ )
2) VOLT ( voltcorporatepark.com.my/ )
3) iMedini Wak ( http://imediniwalks.com/ )
4) Medini Lakeside ( www.medinilakeside.com/ )

Am surprise still got more projects coming when the cooling is so visible...

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grand Medini started...sales office at Medini Mall. Volt started...sales office at actual site. It's definitely cooled down...developer are doing the reverse by selling commercial component first.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant lose out to China developers la. Along Woodlands side got 4 MEGA superstar projects leh. Cant lose at Medini

Last update in this thread was Feb...
Seem like property craze is cooling down in Malaysia.... or at Medini...

just went over to Medini last week to meet friends..and over discussion, was told 4 projects are coming..

1) Grand Medini ( grandmedini.my/ )
2) VOLT ( voltcorporatepark.com.my/ )
3) iMedini Wak ( http://imediniwalks.com/ )
4) Medini Lakeside ( www.medinilakeside.com/ )

Am surprise still got more projects coming when the cooling is so visible...

smallestdog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to 1Medini owners and near future residents!!!

Any other 1Medini owners lurking here ? :p Got my keys last month but the place still looks not 100% completed. OK, common facilities like the pool and gym are finished but the underground parking still looks inaccessible.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have the Iskandar Residences (IR) instead....anyway Congrats!! Any brother can attach and share some photos??

Thanks!!!

Any other 1Medini owners lurking here ? :p Got my keys last month but the place still looks not 100% completed. OK, common facilities like the pool and gym are finished but the underground parking still looks inaccessible.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, launched one building project that's not a condo. But the name is so uninspiring...

Medini 9 To Woo More Firms To Invest In Iskandar Malaysia: MIMSB
24/10/15, BERNAMA

NUSAJAYA, Oct 24 (Bernama) -- Medini Iskandar Malaysia Sdn Bhd (MIMSB) expects Medini 9, the latest new office building for business communities here, to attract more domestic and foreign companies to set up business in Iskandar Malaysia.

Its Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer Ir Khairil Anwar Ahmad said Medini 9, a 21-storey building with net lettable space of about 380,000 sq. ft. (35,300 sq. m.), will be completed in the first quarter of 2018.

With the overwhelming response from multinational tenants to their previous buildings Medini 6 and Medini 7, he expressed confidence that the new development would also garner interest from potential tenants.

"Both local and overseas companies are keen to take advantage of this strategic location and access to an established logistics network and excellent connectivity," he told a press conference after the groundbreaking here Saturday by Johor Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Mohamed Khaled Nordin.

Medini 9 will have smart building elements including a control centre for security, energy and building management.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have any houses in Medini or nearby yet but I believe in 5 years time when Ascendas and the rest of the industrial start operation or expand operation, the tenants who are flocking in to work and find houses will increase by 1000% at least. Just look at the amount of REAL investments coming in and the amount of mega investments and companies by-passing Singapore. Its amazing and the REAL figures are shocking and increasing by many % points every year. I am talking about REAL solid figures being churned out and not articles by dubious part timers reporters from SPH who has probably heard of Nusajaya but don't even own a passport.

Even the Singapore state-controlled SPH negative reports and "slow on purpose" 2 Singapore Customs with horrible jams are not able to stop the rise of Iskandar. Now the investments which are rooted in Nusajaya esp are not dependent on Singapore anymore, unlike in the past. Solve that dependence and boom, your business will grow. I have seen the Jap, Koreans and Westerners simply parachuting in and staying in hotels for weeks cos they are urgently looking for condos to rent while they go about setting up their business without time wasting as the perks are too good to be missed.

The typical Singaporean businessmen are no match for these breed, as the former only believes in what the Straits Times say and gripe and whine every other week.

Iskandar failing? I have more faith in my Primary 6 son than the SPH Straits Times! Sorry to say this but there are always an obvious reasons why their rankings are always somewhere that of North Korea.

I am not an agent by the way.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have any houses in Medini or nearby yet but I believe in 5 years time when Ascendas and the rest of the industrial start operation or expand operation, the tenants who are flocking in to work and find houses will increase by 1000% at least. Just look at the amount of REAL investments coming in and the amount of mega investments and companies by-passing Singapore. Its amazing and the REAL figures are shocking and increasing by many % points every year. I am talking about REAL solid figures being churned out and not articles by dubious part timers reporters from SPH who has probably heard of Nusajaya but don't even own a passport.

Even the Singapore state-controlled SPH negative reports and "slow on purpose" 2 Singapore Customs with horrible jams are not able to stop the rise of Iskandar. Now the investments which are rooted in Nusajaya esp are not dependent on Singapore anymore, unlike in the past. Solve that dependence and boom, your business will grow. I have seen the Jap, Koreans and Westerners simply parachuting in and staying in hotels for weeks cos they are urgently looking for condos to rent while they go about setting up their business without time wasting as the perks are too good to be missed.

The typical Singaporean businessmen are no match for these breed, as the former only believes in what the Straits Times say and gripe and whine every other week.

Iskandar failing? I have more faith in my Primary 6 son than the SPH Straits Times! Sorry to say this but there are always an obvious reasons why their rankings are always somewhere that of North Korea.

I am not an agent by the way.

I agree with you. Though I have no property in Nusajaya side, the area over at Permas Jaya towards Pasir Gudang has seen a flurry of upcoming projects and those undergoing construction by Tropicana. I think over the next 2 to 3 years should be quite happening lah.....and I am rather pleased with the new developments going on...as it sorts of update the more older areas...:biggrin: