• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medini (Nusajaya) Community

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great stuff...

jdstu.transformed.jpg

rekan2.transformed.jpg

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEN'S INDEPENDENT GROCER will be opening a new branch at Mall of Medini. Got 3 branches in KL - Publika, Glo Damansara, Batai Damansara Heights

The moment is here folks....this moment is giant leap for unprecedentedly living in MEDINI!

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEN'S INDEPENDENT GROCER will be opening a new branch at Mall of Medini. Got 3 branches in KL - Publika, Glo Damansara, Batai Damansara Heights

The moment is here folks....this moment is giant leap for unprecedentedly living in MEDINI!

The BIG at Publika is huge. They even have eateries inside the supermarket.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The BIG at Publika is huge. They even have eateries inside the supermarket.

They are great addition in Johor the land of hypermarkets. Some say Medini is the new Mont Kiara...well that is step 1. That my to be hangout place...no need Tesco/Jusco anymore....except for movie.....

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile:
While Malaysia/JB/Iskandar Governance is not the best, but giving more time, all good things will come together!

I still have no regret to bot 2 units at Iskandar Residences even with current economy weakness!!

Cheong!!

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile:
While Malaysia/JB/Iskandar Governance is not the best, but giving more time, all good things will come together!

I still have no regret to bot 2 units at Iskandar Residences even with current economy weakness!!

Cheong!!

If you have too much cash and don't know where else to dump your money (in other words, you can afford it don't need to see the money come back to you), that's fine.

Actually, you can also buy a $100,000 diamond studded Rolex watch, nobody can say you are crazy or silly. Cos you got the money to splurge.

But for those who have limited precious funds and need to make a wise, calculated investment, those words are risky, reckless and I must say, sound stupid.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, no money to spare then dont come here talk about investment lah.........idiot you!!!
:smile::smile::smile:

If you have too much cash and don't know where else to dump your money (in other words, you can afford it don't need to see the money come back to you), that's fine.

Actually, you can also buy a $100,000 diamond studded Rolex watch, nobody can say you are crazy or silly. Cos you got the money to splurge.

But for those who have limited precious funds and need to make a wise, calculated investment, those words are risky, reckless and I must say, sound stupid.

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, no money to spare then dont come here talk about investment lah.........idiot you!!!
:smile::smile::smile:

Whoa... Getting personal huh? I pity you. You're the idiot one and yet you don't know?

But wait first. Let's clarify. Are you buying for your own use, to enjoy, maybe bring some JB gals to your 2 condos to have fun? If so, sure, it's your money. You can do what you want with it. Main thing is you're happy.

If you're buying for investment, and you're happy like cock stand every night that you have bought 2 condos in I.R. in Medini, I think you should do some serious homework.

Let me guess your profile. You sound like some Ah Pek in the 50's or 60's who likes to sit in coffeeshops engaging in Uncle Talk. Must buy this property, must buy that hot stock. Sure Huat. But there is no analysis to it at all. Why don't you go MBS or Genting and gamble your money? May win also!

You "tio pian" (kena cheated) by Huttons agent is it? Or did you really do your homework before buying?

Since you like gambling so much and sound like got so much money, let me share with you:

1. Johor properties don't work the same way like SG. So if you have any comparisons in your head, get rid of them.

2. Malaysians and serious property buyers don't like leasehold properties. Never mind if it's 99 years or 138 years or 200 years. Good luck to you trying to find buyers next time. Who are your buyers next time anyway?

3. You have 3 condo projects situated beside your I.R. for some damn serious competition for rental. As of now, the completed condo cannot even find much rental. Currently, for 2 bedroom furnished, you will be lucky to get RM1.1-1.5k per month. Minus away all your other expenses, bills, taxes or any loan, you probably must sell your backside to top up for your bank mortgage. Oppss... I forgot you're Mr Rich Guy. Maybe you don't take bank loans. Then good luck locking up your S$500k or more on 2 properties in a foreign land. :smile:

And you do know Volt which is beside I.R. is now stuck. Even the developer also doesn't dare to build. IF they eventually build, wish you more good luck as more residential condos, service apartments will compete with you. :smile:

4. Do you know how much the buyers of the projects beside yours paid for their condos? RM300+ to 500 psf. How much did you pay for yours? RM800 psf? I say, Good luck to you again!

5. There is a huge oversupply coming up. Not just in Medini but in Johor in general. Yes, HUGE! You think tenants are so limited to rent at your place? They would rather go to somewhere with ready amenities. You are also facing competition from many other condo projects within walking distance from your dear Iskandar Residence condo. Some are so much nearer to the hospital and Legoland than your condo. Who do you think tenants will rent from first? (Provided they really wish to rent there cheaply.)

I can list some more... but I'm tired. Don't be lazy. Do your homework first. Opps... Maybe too late now.

You want to be contrarian and have fun with your money? Go ahead. Smart investors are contrarian but they use their heads to think. You contrarian... I don't know based on what. :smile:

Let me show you another new project release in Medini:

Medini%20Macrolink%20crop_zpsbbqklswm.jpg

Phase 1 another 1,005 new condos! Phase 2, 3.... MORE MORE condos! Have fun playing the game with more competitors! :smile: Developers can't stop the itch on their backsides and want to build and build.

Yes... CHEONG AH!!! Cheong and hit the wall! Hahaha...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the most annoying things about staying in a condo is to pay for it and yet have to share the over-crowded facilities.

It can be a pleasure to use the facilities if there only are a few users. Imagine lazing at the pool deck watching sun rise or sun set (without screaming kids running around) or using any of the gym stations whenever you want. If the Medini condo will not be too crowded, this can be a huge incentive in itself in owning one (assuming other owners pay their maintenance fees).

If one were to choose Medini for own stay, it is better to find one that is 128 years leasehold to hold value for at least one generation, has very good quality fittings and generous facilities. Location wise it should have unblocked view but fairly close to amenities, or at least has some provision shops at the ground level for daily necessities.

A good size condo (hypothetical) unit of about 700 sqft at RM $500 psf would translate to RM $350k, or just over SGD $100k. At least a small condo in Medini allows a lower middle class family to enjoy owning a condo, which is an impossible dream in Singapore. There is nothing very wrong in buying a Medini condo, if one has his objective clear and is financially stable enough to afford it.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the most annoying things about staying in a condo is to pay for it and yet have to share the over-crowded facilities.

It can be a pleasure to use the facilities if there only are a few users. Imagine lazing at the pool deck watching sun rise or sun set (without screaming kids running around) or using any of the gym stations whenever you want. If the Medini condo will not be too crowded, this can be a huge incentive in itself in owning one (assuming other owners pay their maintenance fees).

If one were to choose Medini for own stay, it is better to find one that is 128 years leasehold to hold value for at least one generation, has very good quality fittings and generous facilities. Location wise it should have unblocked view but fairly close to amenities, or at least has some provision shops at the ground level for daily necessities.

A good size condo (hypothetical) unit of about 700 sqft at RM $500 psf would translate to RM $350k, or just over SGD $100k. At least a small condo in Medini allows a lower middle class family to enjoy owning a condo, which is an impossible dream in Singapore. There is nothing very wrong in buying a Medini condo, if one has his objective clear and is financially stable enough to afford it.

Get a landed home and build your own pool.