• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that the Chinese are idiots

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
you even make an effort to reply to that twit?? i can't make myself to come face to face with stupidity.

You can't make yourself come face to face with stupidity? THAT MEANS YOU HAVE NEVER LOOKED AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR. No wonder you have a false sense of superiority about yourself!

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
AsRVLdsCQAECu_C.jpg:large

star_fuck.jpg

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks ok when I translate it back to Mandarin. :biggrin:

乘车路线:
我们的代表将让你在机场等候​​。巴士到酒店沿着湖边。不久,你会感到高兴在通水。你会知道你越来越近的酒店,因为你会发疯。基金经理将等待着你在入口大厅。他总是试图与所有新客人性交。

酒店:
这是一个家庭旅馆,所以孩子们都非常欢迎。当然,我们总是欣然接受通奸。高度熟练的护士在晚上放下你的孩子。欢迎客人在酒吧灵活运用自己暴露给别人。但是请注意,女士们不允许有婴儿在酒吧。我们组织社交游戏,所以从来没有客人单独留在家中自我和他们一起玩。

餐厅:
我们的菜单都经过了精挑细选,普通平平无奇。晚餐时,我们的四重奏桌到桌分发,摆弄你。

你的房间:
每间客房均拥有一流的设施,为你的私处。在冬季,每个房间都热。每个房间都有一个阳台,享有优秀淫秽。你不会被交通噪音的干扰,酒店和湖之间的道路以来仅用于pederasts的。

按照当地传统,已经取得了你的床。如果您有任何其他想法,请环女仆。请趁她。她会很高兴壁球恤,衬衫和内衣。如果问,她也将挤压你的裤子。

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please sir,,can u upload some more pictures? Sibeh the funny....

I just removed the photos as Ah Sam likes to infract me for some trivial matters,,like quotes which are too long etc etc

Tiongs are confused with the word '干', just like Americans are confused about 'football'.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah, dont do doggy farts.

Its known that urines dont have much brains and are idiots in many things.
The only reason they maintain some intelligence is due to their dogged determination, just like you doggy.

We should rate the idiocy of urines, for me:

The worst urine idiots are the tiong urines, they like to run around and seem like doing something except they dont know what it is.
just above them are the hongkie and taiwan urines, not so smelly and have some intelligence.

above them a wee little bit are the spore urines, totally clueless idiots whose females wear tight shorts and spaghetti tops to lunch on sundays despite having no cleavage and looking ugly as soiled diapers and their men think they are smart when in fact they are screwed by the other urines and are looked down upon by everyone

mudland urines are top of the pile, they are both cunning and dastardly, will sell they own child if it helpds them work in spore a little longer and they love to act as if spore is the promised urinal.

so yes, bottom line jah, urines are idiots, they show it themselves too.

0 link which means sam farted it up.