• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please stop filming me, I beg you

Hoeness

Alfrescian
Loyal

Angry camera-wielding family of abused intern confronts bully-boss

May 25, 2013 - 12:59am

By: Foo Jie Ying

01ac69c4.jpg

The boss who was caught on video apparently slapping an intern was begging not to be filmed again when faced with a camera phone on Tuesday.

Please stop filming me, I beg you, he repeatedly said, when the family of his 29-year-old former subordinate confronted him at his office.

The first video, lasting 17 seconds, showed him repeatedly hitting the head of an employee and using vulgar language. It went viral on the Internet after another intern from the Singapore Institute of Management uploaded it on YouTube last Friday.

On Tuesday afternoon, the 29-year-old graduate’s family – his parents, cousin and cousin’s wife – confronted his boss, Mr Alan Lee (above), of Encore eServices.

When he realised he was being filmed on a mobile phone, he begged them to stop. He insisted he was sincere in apologising.

“I just have a request. Please do not video," he said.

“I am afraid. I am really afraid.”

Read the full report in The New Paper on Saturday (May 25).

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a moron...'if' he hits me, my instinctive reaction would be to block & hit back...what to apologize? should have think first; like the old Chinese saying, "think three times". Must be influenced by the biggest bully in this country, supported by the 60%, pay people low, mentally or physically abuse them..what is new?

The parents should follow the other bully style..SUE TILL HIS PANTS drop..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If someone hits you and you use a purely defensive martial art to retaliate (e.g. aikido), will that count as assault on your part?

[video=youtube;86OU9u7O5HI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86OU9u7O5HI[/video]

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The boss who was caught on video apparently slapping an intern was begging not to be filmed again when faced with a camera phone on Tuesday.

Please stop filming me, I beg you, he repeatedly said, when the family of his 29-year-old former subordinate confronted him at his office.

The first video, lasting 17 seconds, showed him repeatedly hitting the head of an employee and using vulgar language. It went viral on the Internet after another intern from the Singapore Institute of Management uploaded it on YouTube last Friday.

On Tuesday afternoon, the 29-year-old graduate’s family – his parents, cousin and cousin’s wife – confronted his boss, Mr Alan Lee (above), of Encore eServices.

When he realised he was being filmed on a mobile phone, he begged them to stop. He insisted he was sincere in apologising.

Reminds me of Mr KPKB Tonychat!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If someone hits you and you use a purely defensive martial art to retaliate (e.g. aikido), will that count as assault on your part?

[video=youtube;86OU9u7O5HI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86OU9u7O
If someone hits you and you hit back (using whatever forms of martial arts)....it's still self defence.

T

TuaBui

[video=youtube_share;JTZ13fl9PH4]http://youtu.be/JTZ13fl9PH4[/video]

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
/QUOTE]

Aikido can dislocate his wrist and arm joint, he only slap you, Police will charge you for grevious hurt. Bro GD know more about this.

I think block and slap him till forget his name safer.

T

TuaBui

01ac69c4.jpg

The Moral of The Story :

Wear Pink Colour On Vesak Day

Must Also Explain Why You Hit Your Staff !!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Moral of The Story :

Wear Pink Colour On Vesak Day

Must Also Explain Why You Hit Your Staff !!!

I think he read too much of "hard truth" and stock up many LKY's books at home, thus he thought he is above everyone.
What do you think will be the predictable outcome? Apparently, NTUC is not doing much in this case and to rely on poodles and PAP to bring this angry man to task is like asking MND to review AIMgate.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aikido can dislocate his wrist and arm joint

That's precisely the point. I'm inspired by the graceful carnage done by Steven Seagal.

But suppose you do get charged in court, I do wonder if you can use the fact that you've used a purely defensive martial arts in order to be acquitted. In the case of aikido, you could have used his momentum against him and then throw him to a pillar, breaking his neck.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bit astonished by this news. The boss looks more like the kena bully type then a bullier.

You can't judge a person by how he/she looks.

Many decent-looking guys are freaky perverts, and many haughty women are emotionally fragile beneath that hardened shell. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kena bully type than a bully lah....................bullier wah dey.................... :rolleyes::biggrin:

Could be that he was bullied by someone else (wife? client?) so he vented his frustration on the intern. Goes down the bullying food chain.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bit astonished by this news. The boss looks more like the kena bully type then a bullier.

Oh ya? Look at Lee Hisen Loong, Lim Boon Heng and George Yeo pathetic sobby look during election, and before that they were cocky and knew no apology to Singaporeans. Never show pity to a trapped snake, once he is released again, he will crush your bones in cul-de-sac.