• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Own a Lambo for showboating only but cannot race in congested sinkieland = dumbass

Hoeness

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lamborghini on fire

POSTED: 24 May 2013 6:07 PM

lamborghini-on-fire-outside-preschool.png

A Lamborghini on fire after crashing into a lamp post.

SINGAPORE: A Lamborghini crashed into a lamp post in front of EtonHouse Preschool at Outram Road near Outram Park MRT station on Friday.

A video clip of the scene shows the car in flames.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it received a call about the accident at about 2:10pm.

When its ambulance arrived at the scene, the driver refused to be taken to hospital.

At about 3:40pm, the SCDF received another call, saying the car was on fire.

Two fire engines were sent to the scene, and the blaze put out within five minutes.

The incident gathered many views on Channel NewsAsia's Facebook page, with some identifying the Lamborghini as a Murcielago LP-640, costing at least S$1 million.

The incident comes just two months after a Lamborghini Gallardo burst into flames after crashing into a divider along the Lornie Road flyover.

- CNA/ir

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Own a Lambo for showboating only but cannot race in congested sinkieland = dumbas

this driver really sia suay....:p

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Own a Lambo for showboating only but cannot race in congested sinkieland = dumbas

drive a car you can handle especially when parking...

636x460bumpersticker_01 (FILEminimizer).jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

he needs to drive slowly.. The purpose of driving such a car is to show off to sinkies by driving slowly... his behaviour must be on par with sinkie. After driving slowly with loud noises, then he should park slowly to make it like a model doing a pose.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL that's the Eton House kindergarten near Grange Road and quite close to the American embassy.

The owner must be some rich schmuck or a Tiong erdaifu living in that area. :rolleyes:

Having a sportscar in Singapore is like putting a cheetah in a cage. It's impractical and pointless.

If you want to collect expensive cars, you still can't beat the Sultan of Brunei.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

01ac6b68.jpg

[video=youtube;gFsjQlqBNsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFsjQlqBNsk[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believed the show off was driving slowly....but the gong cheebye still couldn't control the car and ended up as a laughing stock.
Fortunately no innocent party was hurt....unfortunately the dumbfuck driver did not die in the accident....the roads will be safer without half fuck drivers like him.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can afford a horse; but cannot tame it...CB.

Like having a dick but only use it for SHESHI.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Can afford a horse; but cannot tame it...CB.

Like having a dick but only use it for SHESHI.

exactly
too many peeps driving cars that can handle

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believed the show off was driving slowly....but the gong cheebye still couldn't control the car and ended up as a laughing stock.
Fortunately no innocent party was hurt....unfortunately the dumbfuck driver did not die in the accident....the roads will be safer without half fuck drivers like him.

I believe driving skills in general have deteriorated because of over-reliance on auto transmission. It's like letting kids use a calculator in a maths test... eventually they can't do simple mental calculations anymore.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe driving skills in general have deteriorated because of over-reliance on auto transmission. It's like letting kids use a calculator in a maths test... eventually they can't do simple mental calculations anymore.

Not to mention lazy TP doing away with mandatory driving tests for FT conversion of foreign driving licences.
Machi's driving licence was one such converted license.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Crashing a supercar is no big deal. Rowen Atkinson has crashed his Mclaren twice and he's no slouch when it comes to driving. In fact he's an excellent driver.

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/08/05/rowan-atkinson-crashes-his-mclaren-f1-again/

For those who can afford such cars, a crash which they can walk away from is nothing more than a minor inconvenience as they probably have another 2 or 3 $1 million cars in their 6 car garage.

The tow truck will remove the remains of the car and life goes on because the super rich are winners who view any adversity as an opportunity rather than a setback.. Wipe out one car and it merely gives them an incentive to get something even faster and more expensive.

The people in this thread who mock the super rich are simply jealous. You guys all wish that you could own such a car but people who keeping whinging on and on about HDB prices will never play in the same league.

Im-a-LOSER-yellow-819x1024-resized-300x250.png

Hoeness

Alfrescian
Loyal

The people in this thread who mock the super rich are simply jealous. You guy all wish that you could own such a car but people who keeping whinging on and on about HDB prices and will never play in the same league.

That's the whole idea of it. To get different views and opinions especially from u otherwise it will be one sided. :eek:

pic10.jpg

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Crashing a supercar is no big deal. Rowen Atkinson has crashed his Mclaren twice and he's no slouch when it comes to driving. In fact he's an excellent driver.

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/08/05/rowan-atkinson-crashes-his-mclaren-f1-again/

For those who can afford such cars, a crash which they can walk away from is nothing more than a minor inconvenience as they probably have another 2 or 3 $1 million cars in their 6 car garage.

The tow truck will remove the remains of the car and life goes on because the super rich are winners who view any adversity as an opportunity rather than a setback.. Wipe out one car and it merely gives them an incentive to get something even faster and more expensive.

The people in this thread who mock the super rich are simply jealous. You guy all wish that you could own such a car but people who keeping whinging on and on about HDB prices and will never play in the same league.

Im-a-LOSER-yellow-819x1024-resized-300x250.png
Yes boss no big deal....those involved in MaChi's accident might beg to differ though.
Most aren't begrudging the driver owning a supercar....the issue is his inability to control such a car.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

That's the whole idea of it. To get different views and opinions especially from u otherwise it will be one sided. :eek:

The problem here is that the majority of the views and opinions offered are those of the lower strata of society who can only dream of owning a Lambo.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Yes boss no big deal....those involved in MaChi's accident might beg to differ though.
Most aren't begrudging the driver owning a supercar....the issue is his inability to control such a car.

You don't need a Ferrari to run a red light. Pickup trucks have killed innocent motorists too.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The problem here is that the majority of the views and opinions offered are those of the lower strata of society who can only dream of owning a Lambo.

You are wrong boss....though I have never own a lambo, I have owned other supercars.
In fact if all goes well, I'll be putting down the downpayment to a 4 year old R8 next month....this would be the 4th supercar I've owned in the course of my driving pursuit.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

number of supercars = number of wives? :biggrin:

Hehe no la i dun refer to my wives as cars but I did fudge a little.... 2 of the 4 i've owned are in the sportcars category but not sure qualify as supercars bo.....the term was not coined back then.....but the other one and the R8 definitely qualifies as supercars. Been eyeing the R8 for a long time....can only afford a 2nd hand one.

jw5

Loyal

Hehe no la i dun refer to my wives as cars but I did fudge a little.... 2 of the 4 i've owned are in the sportcars category but not sure qualify as supercars bo.....the term was not coined back then.....but the other one and the R8 definitely qualifies as supercars. Been eyeing the R8 for a long time....can only afford a 2nd hand one.

hehehe, actually what I thought was that everytime got one new wife, you also get one new supercar. :biggrin:
There's nothing wrong with people wanting to get sports or supercars, even if to brag.
The only factor is don't harm others with reckless or irresponsible driving.
Even if they get the car and don't drive but simply showcase it, there's no problem, just don't give others trouble.