• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

And today is Vesak day some more!

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rock N Roll USSR!

<iframe src=http://news.sky.com/story/1095035/ring-of-fire-earthquake-hits-russia-and-us width=1000 height=800></iframe>

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i frame has been disabled. It stalls the loading of pages.

that is a bad move.... i guess vbulletin script isn't that perfect on this part. It will be more fun to leave i--frame on to show videos of youtube. It makes the topic of the threads more meaningful.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
that is a bad move.... i guess vbulletin script isn't that perfect on this part. It will be more fun to leave i--frame on to show videos of youtube. It makes the topic of the threads more meaningful.

You don't need i-frame to embed videos. Just use the built in vb script [video] tags

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i frame has been disabled. It stalls the loading of pages.

you site so lousy one har? a few i frame can slow down your site?

sekali you kena copyright lawsuits from big media conglomerates then you know..

that is why i stop copying and pasting recently.

Last edited: