• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hooliganism in Singapore

Tamdeedaidee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing new in Sinkiepor... its juz tat after the Ah Tiong Ferrari accident more in car cameras installed so more Sinkiepor nonsense being captured

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is the stress caused by the invasion of 3.5 million foreigners! Every sinkee is a walking time-bomb. They should be taught to channel their outburst to the right target, then they would be doing something constructive to correct the source of their stress.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just drivevoff la....horn for fuck......

itchy backside sinkie typical....

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cab driver knew only too well that by stopping at a single lane carriageway he would be obstructing traffic and yet he did so.
Equally, his passengers are inconsiderate jerks by dilly-dallying.

It is good that the clip was uploaded for the world see what nasty pieces of work inhabit this island.

Low class people with low class culture deserve all the rubbish pappy has to dish out for them.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree on all counts.

The cab driver knew only too well that by stopping at a single lane carriageway he would be obstructing traffic and yet he did so.

It is good that the clip was uploaded for the world see what nasty pieces of work inhabit this island.

Low class people with low class culture deserve all the rubbish pappy has to dish out for them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You reap what you sow...they learn from the best!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is totally unacceptable. The driver filming it only gave a few short burst of horn and don't deserve such and outburst and abuse.

Rightly the taxi driver should not have stopped and block the entire road and the car has the right to horn. Its not about ungracious and cannot wait but its a two lane road so the taxi should stop on the left. I am sure if its only one lane any driver will not horn.

This is a very ugly sinkie family, an embarrassment to all Singaporeans. Just when we are complaining about foreigners just look at them sinkies. Pthui!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
taxi driver must have interrupted an high level SS meeting.......those 2 buggers must be the old SS headman's bodyguards.....singapore so lawless now?

pity the taxi drivers from both sides.......hard to make a living nowadays.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is totally unacceptable. The driver filming it only gave a few short burst of horn and don't deserve such and outburst and abuse.

Rightly the taxi driver should not have stopped and block the entire road and the car has the right to horn. Its not about ungracious and cannot wait but its a two lane road so the taxi should stop on the left. I am sure if its only one lane any driver will not horn.

This is a very ugly sinkie family, an embarrassment to all Singaporeans. Just when we are complaining about foreigners just look at them sinkies. Pthui!

1 short horn is sufficient.

FUCK THE PAP! :oIo:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is the stress caused by the invasion of 3.5 million foreigners! Every sinkee is a walking time-bomb. They should be taught to channel their outburst to the right target, then they would be doing something constructive to correct the source of their stress.

if they see some angmos inside the cab will suddenly turn into some meek sheep......
the passengers and taxi driver probably were some scrawny looking old men that the ah bengs confirm they can eat.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 short horn is sufficient.

FUCK THE PAP! :oIo:
the first party is wrong in the first place.......the other taxi waited before honking.
the first taxi driver probably had to stop to make a living or risks kena complain........the family shouldn't dilly dally machiam own grandfather's road........a courtesy hand gesture/wave acknowledgement for holding up traffic and then chop chop get into cab would have been the correct thing to do.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if they see some angmos inside the cab will suddenly turn into some meek sheep......
the passengers and taxi driver probably were some scrawny looking old men that the ah bengs confirm they can eat.....

Likewise if those were ang mohs surrounding the cab in front, the driver at the rear will not press the horn.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the first party is wrong in the first place.......the other taxi waited before honking.
the first taxi driver probably had to stop to make a living or risks kena complain........the family shouldn't dilly dally machiam own grandfather's road........a courtesy hand gesture/wave acknowledgement for holding up traffic and then chop chop get into cab would have been the correct thing to do.

Both have valid reason for their actions. I blame PAP for the stress they bought to Sinkies.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Likewise if those were ang mohs surrounding the cab in front, the driver at the rear will not press the horn.

well i can't argue with that......
funny also when the taxi driving honked, the passengers told him to relax.....anything wrong?
maybe its just me but i see nothing wrong with it. i would've dome the same if i'm driving or ask the taxi driver to honked if he didn't.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well i can't argue with that......
funny also when the taxi driving honked, the passengers told him to relax.....anything wrong?
maybe its just me but i see nothing wrong with it. i would've dome the same if i'm driving or ask the taxi driver to honked if he didn't.

1 short horn will be sufficient. I still feel that the horns came abit too fast, i will probably wait another 5 secs before i sound my horn. I guess those passengers feel so too.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both have valid reason for their actions. I blame PAP for the stress they bought to Sinkies.

the 2 ah bengs got valid reason to react the way they did?
funny i never got such luck to run into such things.......if not will teach them some manners..........especially the fat bozo if he dare to bang on my bonnet.