• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie men facing moral dilemma regarding Serina Wee

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
serina-wee-01.jpg

They’d rather Sun Ho be charged, but will regret not seeing Serina Wee’s gorgeous pics in newspapers.

Members of the public – mainly ordinary men – are facing a moral dilemma.

They do not want Serina Wee – one of the six City Harvesters on trial for performing sorcery on church funds – charged in court because her beauty and aura has convinced them she is innocent.

Instead, ordinary men would rather Sun Ho take her place and go on trial, because they feel lesser for her.

And also partly because Sun Ho sacrificed $10 million making one album.

But that would mean the men won’t be able to see the drop gorgeous photos of Serina Wee in the papers everyday if Sun Ho takes her place.

One Singaporean man, Gan Pai Kuah, said: “You look at her. So gorgeous. I see her go to trial my heart pain.”

“But if Sun Ho go to trial, everyday I open the newspaper, you tell me you will sian half or not?”

http://newnation.sg/2013/05/sporean-men-facing-moral-dilemma-regarding-serina-wee/

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Singaporean man, Gan Pai Kuah, said: “You look at her. So gorgeous. I see her go to trial my heart pain.”

Silly man, Serina Wee is responsible for her actions. Looks Gan Pai Kuah can be easily charmed by gorgeous women (such men not suitable for jobs that requires high security clearance, position of authority etc)

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those butch prison wardens must be rubbing their hands with delirious glee.......

Fresh pussy ..........

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Serena Wee dress as slutty geisha and do sexy dance ,then the album wun lose 14 million and charge in court today !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
serina-wee-01.jpg

They’d rather Sun Ho be charged, but will regret not seeing Serina Wee’s gorgeous pics in newspapers.

Members of the public – mainly ordinary men – are facing a moral dilemma.

They do not want Serina Wee – one of the six City Harvesters on trial for performing sorcery on church funds – charged in court because her beauty and aura has convinced them she is innocent.

Instead, ordinary men would rather Sun Ho take her place and go on trial, because they feel lesser for her.

And also partly because Sun Ho sacrificed $10 million making one album.

But that would mean the men won’t be able to see the drop gorgeous photos of Serina Wee in the papers everyday if Sun Ho takes her place.

“But if Sun Ho go to trial, everyday I open the newspaper, you tell me you will sian half or not?”

http://newnation.sg/2013/05/sporean-men-facing-moral-dilemma-regarding-serina-wee/

This is called stupid man falls for equally stupid woman...

FrenFish

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is called stupid man falls for equally stupid woman...

Hello, name call 'Gan Pai Kuah' doesn't set alarm in your head? Obviously this news is tongue in cheek.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this thread a joke? There are soo many chicks in this world,,why worry about only one? she does the crime she does the time and she is not my gf etc,,i really ccant be bothered/

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is this thread a joke? There are soo many chicks in this world,,why worry about only one? she does the crime she does the time and she is not my gf etc,,i really ccant be bothered/

Because this bunch of sinkie losers in this forum can't find a pretty lass to laid in their freaking sinkie life.
So when they see one which is slightly better than the women they encounter and create a thread too hoo and haa loudly.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because this bunch of sinkie losers in this forum can't find a pretty lass to laid in their freaking sinkie life.
So when they see one which is slightly better than the women they encounter and create a thread too hoo and haa loudly.
summed up nicely....got soft spot because she is pretty? even gf also no big deal.....fuck them and leave them and move on to the next better one........moral dilemma? come on get real!

Another motto of mine.........every female (except your mother, grandmother, sisters, daughters or relatives)........is either a future, current or past fuck.

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
DECEPTION BY THE DEVIL !
Her Face Looks peasant,..Massage-Parlor-Girl-Fuckable-type,
but LOOK at her Hands,..the Right Wrist,..Shrivelled Hands, with elongated fingers, with darkened nails,...
..resembles a Witch, using scorcery to temporary show a deceptive beauty.

Give Me Ceciia, anytime, instead of this CHC Witch

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DECEPTION BY THE DEVIL !
Her Face Looks peasant,..Massage-Parlor-Girl-Fuckable-type,
but LOOK at her Hands,..the Right Wrist,..Shrivelled Hands, with elongated fingers, with darkened nails,...
..resembles a Witch, using scorcery to temporary show a deceptive beauty.

Give Me Ceciia, anytime, instead of this CHC Witch
if she is the CHC witch....then what do you call that Horse? Btw saw the news.......Con Hee really looked like some evil devil...........especially the eyes.

Last edited: