• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chart topping China Wine album made SGD14 million losses

jw5

Loyal
Dude it's not just lyrics but the delivery but you could be a ghost writer hopefully you can write in patois too

Of course I won't be doing the singing lah wadey, my singing is only slightly better than Zorro's....................

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone else smell a rat here? Did part of the money went to finance con hee and sun whore lifestyle? Or money channeled to their personal pocket to buy properties?

No, I'm sure their Sentosa Cove home spontaneously sprouted from the ground, a reward from Almighty God for being such faithful servants. :wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That means by clicking on the youtube link,,u have just added to her popularity and the Cinawine got 1 more hit,,,it all adds up to the million views etc...

LOL. I can't be bothered. Didn't even know what China Wine sounded like until yesterday when Leong posted the video. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
That means by clicking on the youtube link,,u have just added to her popularity and the Cinawine got 1 more hit,,,it all adds up to the million views etc...

Had to hear it for myself at least once. Confirmed it is crap and will not click on anymore of her work.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always give credit when due. "Mr Bill" was a favourite of mine. :cool:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3GgxsfODXrI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Years ago I've already heard stories of the couple's relatives suddenly being able to afford bungalow houses in the bukit timah area. And these same relatives explicitly forbid their own children from joining chc (only any other church)... Go figure about ....

Singapore is a small country and fishy business don't stay under wraps for long. This is one of the few times my faith the singapore public administration is restored. Well done CPIB!

Dun give praise (pun intended) to CPIB too early. Wait and see the severity of the judgement (another pun) first.:}

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always give credit when due. "Mr Bill" was a favourite of mine. :cool:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3GgxsfODXrI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Hate it sun speaks in patois. Love it she says bashment and bullet bullet.

Bullet bullet connect! That's bounty killers famous catch phrase second only to hey yo yallo level

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun give praise (pun intended) to CPIB too early. Wait and see the severity of the judgement (another pun) first.:}

hear hear......pappies always bend down for the rich and powerful.......could be some behind curtains secret deals being struck and with the MIW's pet kangaroos in attendance.........whole episode could just end up as one big wayang show