• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What have youpersonally gained from SBFso far

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has to be a tangible things gained, not something like "I had learnt about living in thailand, but was not put into practice. .
For me :
1) it has to be advice vs advise and lose vs loose - I had both corrected by boss and ever since I had never made any mistakes when using those words in my life
2) I used to have IBS (Irritable Bowel Sydrome) . Dr cannot even cure it till 1 day a bro advised me to abstain from 3-in-1 coffee, and it did works wonder. SHould have noted the bros name and send him words of thanks.
3) I possessed out of body capability but just was not aware of such thing rerally exist until a bro lead me to the magic words "OBE". I did many research on this topic and finally proven my experience was genuine but not a dream or madness.

I guess the above 4 are the benefits I gotten from visiting SBF. Thank you SBF !

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've learnt too much from SBF.

Most notably, is the drinking of soursop juice. I now look younger, more handsome, more intelligent and my erection is harder and lasts longer :biggrin:
Thanks to Tony.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
me got USD$100.00 from boss. fully invested and the dividends are used to donate to the needy. true story, bro!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow it never occurs to me that Tony's daily chanting on vegan stuff have great influence on bros and taken seriously , much more than any vege ads.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
May I ask how you manage to get the USD$100 ? How to apply ?

if my memory serves me correctly, it was in 08 when boss migrated from Delphi to VB platform. was for the 100,000th post in this forum, me think...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if my memory serves me correctly, it was in 08 when boss migrated from Delphi to VB platform. was for the 100,000th post in this forum, me think...

Oic..cool le..not sure if boss make money in this forum and 1 day migrate again will he give us some kopi $.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Check my siggie below and you have your answer.

Down%20Arrow.png

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I've learnt too much from SBF.

Most notably, is the drinking of soursop juice. I now look younger, more handsome, more intelligent and my erection is harder and lasts longer :biggrin:
Thanks to Tony.

Holy fuck! Don't lie! That maggot taught me to drink boiled soursop leaves and I'm going bald because of that! :( :( :(

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

You sure he did not ask for some sexy pictures of you? :p

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has to be a tangible things gained, not something like "I had learnt about living in thailand, but was not put into practice. .
For me :
1) it has to be advice vs advise and lose vs loose - I had both corrected by boss and ever since I had never made any mistakes when using those words in my life
2) I used to have IBS (Irritable Bowel Sydrome) . Dr cannot even cure it till 1 day a bro advised me to abstain from 3-in-1 coffee, and it did works wonder. SHould have noted the bros name and send him words of thanks.
3) I possessed out of body capability but just was not aware of such thing rerally exist until a bro lead me to the magic words "OBE". I did many research on this topic and finally proven my experience was genuine but not a dream or madness.

I guess the above 4 are the benefits I gotten from visiting SBF. Thank you SBF !

Visiting SBF has not improved your counting skills.