• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Abused At Work

Helium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone was abused at his place at work and they are trying to identify the guy and company.

Below is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BllBjaFfmrI

Basically above the guy in white is his boss and the victim is the employee
but it seems he is afraid to complain or stand up for himself, but i personally
feel this guy cannot be let go because the guy being hit is just very young.

Anyways for those interested the thread is at hwz below

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...sor-hits-my-coworker-please-help-4216729.html

Please if anyone recognizes the guy please let post here, no employee deserves this
kind of treatment at all, please if you or your friend recognise him please post here

Also if you see the boss outside feel free to hammer him also

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wtf !!!That victim got no balls to fight back ? No wonder the government can bully you !!

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah wtf! this very serious liaoz. not once but many times over a short period of time.

this one can consider assault dio boh?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is an example of a sinkie getting screwed by his own govt...same example but only in the office environment.

Govt do that to all sinkies in the whole country.

If you do not fight back, you will be bullied all the way.

The boss got no right to touch anybody who works for him, where is hell is worker's right????

Oh, your rights need to be fought for...sinkies got balls to fight for their rights?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BllBjaFfmrI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that also can?
Knn typical sinkie fashion..........post video instead of intervene to help........the victim also damn jialat........meek as mouse.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy cannot afford to fight back. His life and probably his family depends on the job.this is one reason why countries with a very good welfare benefits do not get this shit as workers can quit and report and sue for damages. countries without unemployment benefit must must just bear with it and continue with the abuse until something else come along.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
this vid might be staged.
but i dun mind being that guy if my pay is $6k a mth.
i will bear with it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn this one sure acting one la, where got people sit there just let you whack whack whack like that. Knn which company came up with such marketing ploy again? Now a days cannot trust la some more this video so bloody clear.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't see the video! :mad: Forget about, if he can't defend himself, why should others attack for him. :oIo:

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People will put up with anything for their 'ricebowl'.

Just look at the twits who have voted for PAP. :wink:

I feel sad for those ppl . Those ppl are usually those " carry ball " type . But it's good for the company :wink: