• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Abused At Work

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will take your word on it.. :smile:

Though if I were to run such a forum, I would create a few alternate identities that I can use to identify for "other" causes and also useful to "create discussions" and generate hits. But then I don't and I am just whiling these few months away...

You won't believe the amount of time that is spent on this forum with alternate identities aka clones, both with creating them as well as exposing them. Don't trust anyone!

Last edited:

Tamdeedaidee

Alfrescian
Loyal
29 years old? Uni grad? Works for $500 a month? Intern after graduation? 3 years in company? Works 9am-11pm, I presume with no OT?

Why do I think it was staged? :eek:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would create a few alternate identities that I can use to identify for "other" causes and also useful to "create discussions" and generate hits....

when he wants to "create discussions" with me he comes in as tonychat

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree..

Yes. I have seen a lot of such people especially and unfortunately mostly in Singapore. Where they take it out on those lower than them. Its the system that nurtured such bullies.

This is because you spent most of your time in Singapore... These type of issues happen almost everywhere, China have the most cases since they are the world factory for the pass 10 years... Nothing to do with system... Singapore do not have a system to ask the supervisors to ill treat the workers... Is some of the bad supervisors behave that way!!! You can easily find it.. Below is 1 example of thousands!!!

http://www.clb.org.hk/en/content/child-workers-beaten-death-and-raped-–-families-denied-compensation

Last edited:

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.. Agreed..

i am amazed with quite a few of the formers here spending a considerable amount of time making clones... If its the owner of the forum, I can understand making hits for revenue or for discussion sake (with the objective to make hits in the end) BUT all these chaps are not even the owner and they get nothing for their time spent making clones..

Truly amazing..

And yes.. trust on the internet forums? Hardly :biggrin:

You won't believe the amount of time that is spent on this forum with alternate identities aka clones, both with creating them as well as exposing them. Don't trust anyone!

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somewhat agree.

Bullies are everywhere. However, given the chance, I find that Sgpreans love to take it out instead of being nice (comparing to many other cultures). I think its still the system and the "army mentality" drilled into Sgpreans esp the males. Follow without dissent else I f*uck you.

ps.. BTW, in any case, I have lived in more countries than most. :wink: And when I say lived, its a duration of more than 6 months, not a 5 day, 7 night visit (including airplane time) ....

Agree..

Yes. I have seen a lot of such people especially and unfortunately mostly in Singapore. Where they take it out on those lower than them. Its the system that nurtured such bullies.

This is because you spent most of your time in Singapore... These type of issues happen almost everywhere, China have the most cases since they are the world factory for the pass 10 years... Nothing to do with system... Singapore do not have a system to ask the supervisors to ill treat the workers... Is some of the bad supervisors behave that way!!! You can easily find it.. Below is 1 example of thousands!!!

http://www.clb.org.hk/en/content/child-workers-beaten-death-and-raped-–-families-denied-compensation

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam

Bullies always work on the vulnerable ones. The victim might be in a difficult position due to family situation and needs to retain his job and this arsehole is capitalising on it.

Who can be more asshole than PAP? Whatever we saw, heard or talked about bad vibes in this society and PAP possessed all of such "quality". Only 60% of the populations loves to be slapped, screwed and kicked around like ball. The boy probably belonged to 60% and the boss probably has closed association with PAP since many SMEs in Singapore loves to suck up to PAP.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: One day in an office in Singapore.............

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JTZ13fl9PH4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If this continues, everyone would think that all Sinkie men are wimps...

The guy in blue wearing jeans trying to stop the bully, he is an avid opposition supporter. He belongs to the rare 40% voters.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who wants to give Alan a call and tell him what you think of his actions?

Don't waste time calling his $2 companies (yes, many of them in his listed portal). He will adopt a Khaw Boon Wan's stunt, in parliament, to answer your question by not answering and than he will turn around and asked you to come clean with your intent.

jw5

Loyal

Who wants to give Alan a call and tell him what you think of his actions?

You do it lah, since you already married 3 times and have many children, been to jail, currently no job......................
hehehe, you already been there done that and got less to lose lah, ..........establishment mentality...........hahaha.........

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

The guy in blue wearing jeans trying to stop the bully, he is an avid opposition supporter. He belongs to the rare 40% voters.

You call that trying to stop the bully???? This company seems to be full of wimps.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

SME..what do you expect from them.only care about maximising their profit at the expense of their workers

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SME..what do you expect from them.only care about maximising their profit at the expense of their workers

And they're most likely ASME members and ardent fans of the PAP regime. Little wonder those disgusting bullying traits of the PAP rubbed off on them.