• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Silence from "Gang Rape Zaninudin"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't know who is Anus Koh, the prolific drain unclogger?

Ah so!..the analman... wonder if 'the son of punggol' is still there, sniffing the residents, 'behinds'??:biggrin: It seems that the 'whities' tales of poverty, cuts no ice with the people, like the one shortie who talks about his days in Kim Keat Avenue.:p

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Erm, what the fuck is this idiot talking about?

It is he who is stifling debate.
Why do we have such morons in political office??
knn pui

8 days after the thunder and lightening, the threat of law suit against a blogger who turned out to have a humble background and making his way in this world, this prick who is a Member of Parliament, Head of FAS and a fucking mayor has gone quiet.

This is his last message

UPDATE 10/05/2013 @ 2345HRS

MP Zainudin Nordin replied at around 4.30pm with the following email message:

Dear Mr Gangasudhan,
It is clear from your initial posting that it was your intention to ridicule me, and not to debate issues. To do that, you deliberately and mischievously attributed Terry Goodkind’s quote to me and even extracted, without context, part of that quote. Your motives were plain and your response, contrived. You had no choice but to correct this egregious error, but I note there is no hint of an apology from you.
I think it is important to have open, honest debates on issues of the day. It is responses such as yours which in fact stifle honest debate and discourage people from sharing their views.
Thank you.
Zainudin Nordin
Sent from my iPhone

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chap...Zaninudin cannot make it lol.......he will surely disappear from the scene in time to come.

no need to wait for next GE 2016

hard to say, might stick around as pap scrapped bottom and not that many malays, must need the token mps and grc representative.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This chap...Zaninudin cannot make it lol.......he will surely disappear from the scene in time to come.

no need to wait for next GE 2016
dun count on it........they fact he got mayor job is a sign he is well liked by his masters........probably a super obedient dog........they might just keep him around.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun count on it........they fact he got mayor job is a sign he is well liked by his masters........probably a super obedient dog........they might just keep him around.

Super obedient dog will get perks.
Bigger bonuses and to get to screw and fuck sinkies together with maggots in white

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

misquote " It doesn't matter if the dog is black, brown, or white, as long as it bares its teeth & chases intruders" unquote from an unknown sage. ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am also thinking how many ministers they have in the PMO.......
PMO must be one fucking crowded place with so many ministars and their PAs and the SOs.......

You are saying...!! There was one "Paul"...for when they are "selected" they change their name from, for instance " Saul to Pail"...this one, entering "santhood"...now, let us be honest about this, what has "si beh heng" had done for us, in all the decades he was in PMO...

Please tell us? please??