• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good movie watched on flight - Paan Singh Tomar

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Watched a great movie "Paan Singh Tomar". This is is true story and very touching about a soldier and national athletic who were forced to become a bandit. Story is set just after the independence of India. Great acting by Irrfan Khan (same guy from Life of Pi). Irrfan Khan is a very intense actor displaying his great acting skill in this exquisit movie. I say it's a must watch.

I think I've become a fan of this great actor.

pstik.jpg
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1620933/

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's the actor who played the role of the policeman in Slumdog Millionaire.

I have to agree Irrfan is good, am glad to watch him in Pi. He is in my list for great actors. Will go look for this movie.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Another very good and new movie I recently watched in-flight was English Vinglish starred the mega start Sridevi. She's sooooooooooo beautiful, now older she's even more beautiful than her younger days. Anyway she played a typical indian mother who had to deal with 2 kids at home and a husband who laugh at her inability to speak english. She had to go America alone to attend her niece's wedding and she almost fell in love with a french guy in an english class. Nice warm movie and her acting which had been dearly missed after such a long break from the silver screen has only become better and better like her beauty.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2181931/

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me, our very own Prataman.

My favorite Indian Actor of all time, his recent acting role, "social services", after retiring from his 'prata flipper' role.. from the biggest acting studios on Planet Earth, with a stable of million dollars stars.."SIngawood"...drama, musical, comedy, mild Cat 3 ( the Mango case), you name it, you got it.

You have 60% permanent paying fans...