• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why did she sleep with me for free?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i beat you to that.. :biggrin:

damn it.. you are scaring him.. later he kenna heart failure after reading your reply than you know. :biggrin:

TS can showhand $42K in single bet........i have faith in him his heart is stronger than the average person. Big time gamblers are fearless

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
When something is TOO GOOD to be true like freebie from a sex worker it probably isn't. It has been known that some HIV sex workers want to take revenge on every male because they are dying from AIDS and the surest way is by offering it for FREE! Revenge is best served COLD

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When something is TOO GOOD to be true like freebie from a sex worker it probably isn't. It has been known that some HIV sex workers want to take revenge on every male because they are dying from AIDS and the surest way is by offering it for FREE! Revenge is best served COLD

Yeah, take down as many of those 臭男人 as she possibly can. :biggrin:

男人没一个是好东西! :wink:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is virus in the CB juice. Drip on to balls, or oral also kenna.....

I think she may have some psyco disorder and was on revenge.

Some prc KTV girls visits toy-boy joints after work to vent.

You got your answer leow bo......good luck:(

so is it possible to get STDs if he wear helmet?:confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, take down as many of those 臭男人 as she possibly can. :biggrin:

男人没一个是好东西! :wink:

Ironic thing in this is that she's a whore and she makes her money from those 臭男人. I find it a joke that whores could actually hate on such men or in fact hate all men cos of the johns that visit her but don't see themselves as being in the wrong selling their arses to get quick rich and in fact they are the ones that help to spread the diseases from one john to the next.