• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why did she sleep with me for free?

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from Geylang after watching Real and Atletico draw 90 min in Spanish Cup

Wasted didn't bet because I was thinking of eating pussy so didn't eat ball

Before kick off I was drinking at a coffeeshop and a met a PRC chiobu in a tight short skirt

She put her hand on my thigh and so I did the same on her

We went to a cheap hotel nearby and had rough sex

Since this is not a sex forum I will not go into details

Anyway after we finished, which was quite long since my cock head is not so sensitive and I take a long time to come, she gave me a short massage

Then I went to shower but she didn't join me

When I came out, she was gone

I panicked, thinking she might have stolen my belongings

But everything was intact.

I went back to the coffeeshop for a few more beers but didn't see her again.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
even a woman have her needs and you are her provider....

business must be damm slow and she must be damm itchy........

sfugel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard of this years ago,the guy contracted HIV after the hot free one nighter.It was at Geylang as well.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
hello. i reply in my mate microsoft style.

moi aks you, you tying to act cleber is it?? no tongue helmet?? you mean you nebber heard of something call dams meh?

so is it possible to get STDs if he wear helmet?:confused:

maybe he want to use his tongue to lar her pussy since TS loves to taste pussy right?

wtf can you find a tongue helmet har???

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hello. i reply in my mate microsoft style.

moi aks you, you tying to act cleber is it?? no tongue helmet?? you mean you nebber heard of something call dams meh?

so is it possible to get STDs if he wear helmet?:confused:

not 100% fool proof but not likely,,,,anyway how u know he didnt do it RAW? kekekekeke

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS you recently tio beh pio right?
Last night you tio HIV......after one month period go for blood test.......in the meantime refrain from fucking........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just came back from Geylang after watching Real and Atletico draw 90 min in Spanish Cup

Wasted didn't bet because I was thinking of eating pussy so didn't eat ball

Before kick off I was drinking at a coffeeshop and a met a PRC chiobu in a tight short skirt

She put her hand on my thigh and so I did the same on her

We went to a cheap hotel nearby and had rough sex

Since this is not a sex forum I will not go into details

Anyway after we finished, which was quite long since my cock head is not so sensitive and I take a long time to come, she gave me a short massage

Then I went to shower but she didn't join me

When I came out, she was gone

I panicked, thinking she might have stolen my belongings

But everything was intact.

I went back to the coffeeshop for a few more beers but didn't see her again.

The next day, as you retell your encounter to the people at the coffeeshop, you find out that she had died several weeks ago. :eek: