• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest Church 15 May 2013 (Breaking News) : Supporters Q Outside Courthouse

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: City Harvest Church 15 May 2013 (Breaking News) : Supporters Q Outside Courthous

that could be an underestimation. When his wife kena stroke, one bristish paper named him as 'singapore's richest man', or 'one of the world's richest men'.

Sorry for my typo error....it should be four billions GBP and counting.

GoodLuck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: City Harvest Church 15 May 2013 (Breaking News) : Supporters Q Outside Courthous

Serina Wee Gek Yin very hot !!!

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

serina_wee_city_harvest.jpg

Praise the Lord!

GoodLuck

Alfrescian
Loyal

Love Serina Wee !!! she is hottie !!!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obviously you guys have not visited Geylang in a long while. A fucking false Christian cheebye like her cost at most 60 dollars for a fuck! And a blowjob on an unwashed cock!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

And this one offering free but no takers............

thumb_4752de03-30d8-4bcb-96ad-6dd731c5785f.jpeg

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

Love Serina Wee !!! she is hottie !!!

to chc members

pls advise me how can i join serina wee cell group

i love to be preached and serviced by her

in return i will donate all my $$ and cell to her

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

to chc members

pls advise me how can i join serina wee cell group

i love to be preached and serviced by her

in return i will donate all my $$ and cell to her

Donate sperm cells? :biggrin:

Seriously, girls who look like Serina Wee are quite plentiful in most churches. They may be found in youth groups or young adult groups of the churches.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

Donate sperm cells? :biggrin:

Seriously, girls who look like Serina Wee are quite plentiful in most churches. They may be found in youth groups or young adult groups of the churches.

i will donate what serina request from me
oh my god to serina only

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And this one offering free but no takers............

thumb_4752de03-30d8-4bcb-96ad-6dd731c5785f.jpeg

she is niche market type........$30 kin jio kar standard if service is good....if not $20 for banglas........
Raiders might just give it a try if its free........

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

serina reminds me of 大 S (barbie hsu).

181524-barbie_hsu.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she is niche market type........$30 kin jio kar standard if service is good....if not $20 for banglas........
Raiders might just give it a try if its free........

Less gorgeous girls are less 'dao' and more eager to please their man.

Lucky chap, Lee Hsien Loong. :wink: