• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sometimes I Find It Hard to Always Hate Dr Mahatir

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1975 we had no proper toilet in our kampong. As a small kid i was always fearful to walk 20m across the small bush laden path to the jamban - there everyone in the family drop our daily excreta into the shithole. I was terrified of the stink, of the flies, and of dropping into the shithole. On rainy days we had to hold our poo or simply do it on newspaper like my dog does today.

I recall as a child then the Prime Minister was a soft spoken Tun Hussein Onn. I recall the adults talked about a rising star from Alor Star who is a radical, leftist, champions bumiputra rights.. and could potentially eradicate secular Chinese education totally.

Anyway the only thing i remember was everybody in the village was a construction worker. The provision shop was very kind as it offers credit terms to every family. My dad perpetually owes the shop $100 to $200 but as long as he paid off regularly there was no issue.

In 20 years, Dr Mahatir industrialised the country, transformed the country from one where people lived on trees and poo into shithole... to one where everybody in the village live in semi-Ds or bungalows today. The once worthless ancestral land suddenly becomes wealth. The bicycles we rode on are replaced by MYVIs and Toyota Avanzas. All thanks to the industries that set up plants nearby and guess who brought in all these investments? In those days the furthest place on earth people had been to was Singapore. Today i see my childhood friend posting images world over of places they have visited. They all have 3 to 4 kids, none are jobless, and none complain about pressures in life. They spend their weekend on fishing trips, a drive to nearby resorts or visiting friends and family.

Mahatir transformed Malaysia into a country that provided a foundation for Malaysian Chinese to excel... to get a scholarship from the Singapore government. Mahatir brought pride to Malaysians during the Asian Financial crisis and threw sand onto greedy currency manipulators like George Soros and Temasek. Mahatir is the only leader in Asia that stood against the standard prescription of the west (which we now witness the demise of Western economic supremacy in America, etc) and proved that he is right. Even though i have been across the Straits for most part of my life, i am eternally greatful to the visionary leader in Mahatir that is irreplaceable by anyone in Malaysia.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OA army tell us today, he is ex malaysian chinese, never serve a single day of NS, pap give him scholarship and pink IC, now he complain daily about PAP.

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal
OA army tell us today, he is ex malaysian chinese, never serve a single day of NS, pap give him scholarship and pink IC, now he complain daily about PAP.

Which fucking moron told u that tonychat is a clone of the OA? No wonder u are a moron yourself :biggrin:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
please tell that to robert kuok... :-p

In 1975 we had no proper toilet in our kampong. As a small kid i was always fearful to walk 20m across the small bush laden path to the jamban - there everyone in the family drop our daily excreta into the shithole. I was terrified of the stink, of the flies, and of dropping into the shithole. On rainy days we had to hold our poo or simply do it on newspaper like my dog does today.

I recall as a child then the Prime Minister was a soft spoken Tun Hussein Onn. I recall the adults talked about a rising star from Alor Star who is a radical, leftist, champions bumiputra rights.. and could potentially eradicate secular Chinese education totally.

Anyway the only thing i remember was everybody in the village was a construction worker. The provision shop was very kind as it offers credit terms to every family. My dad perpetually owes the shop $100 to $200 but as long as he paid off regularly there was no issue.

In 20 years, Dr Mahatir industrialised the country, transformed the country from one where people lived on trees and poo into shithole... to one where everybody in the village live in semi-Ds or bungalows today. The once worthless ancestral land suddenly becomes wealth. The bicycles we rode on are replaced by MYVIs and Toyota Avanzas. All thanks to the industries that set up plants nearby and guess who brought in all these investments? In those days the furthest place on earth people had been to was Singapore. Today i see my childhood friend posting images world over of places they have visited. They all have 3 to 4 kids, none are jobless, and none complain about pressures in life. They spend their weekend on fishing trips, a drive to nearby resorts or visiting friends and family.

Mahatir transformed Malaysia into a country that provided a foundation for Malaysian Chinese to excel... to get a scholarship from the Singapore government. Mahatir brought pride to Malaysians during the Asian Financial crisis and threw sand onto greedy currency manipulators like George Soros and Temasek. Mahatir is the only leader in Asia that stood against the standard prescription of the west (which we now witness the demise of Western economic supremacy in America, etc) and proved that he is right. Even though i have been across the Straits for most part of my life, i am eternally greatful to the visionary leader in Mahatir that is irreplaceable by anyone in Malaysia.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a typical Stockholm Syndrome case. These type of nut cases expect time to stand still and for no one else to be able to do anything. WHat these type of brain diseased beings, as epitomised by Singapore's very own 60+% of idiots are that they cannot think or look further ahead than one week. This kind of pukimati human being should be fed to the sharks so that we can have our sharksfin soups without anyone bothering about us about extinct sharks.:oIo:

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
he speaks the truth and gives you facts
how can he be a nut case
unlike somebody here in Singapore, who create lies and change history to his favour

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a typical Stockholm Syndrome case. These type of nut cases expect time to stand still and for no one else to be able to do anything. WHat these type of brain diseased beings, as epitomised by Singapore's very own 60+% of idiots are that they cannot think or look further ahead than one week. This kind of pukimati human being should be fed to the sharks so that we can have our sharksfin soups without anyone bothering about us about extinct sharks.:oIo:

I have only one word for you. LOSER.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which fucking moron told u that tonychat is a clone of the OA? No wonder u are a moron yourself :biggrin:

you think you can hide behind thousands of clone? i know most of your clone. Why dun you fxxk off back to malaysia and stop leeching from true singaporean like me.

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal
you think you can hide behind thousands of clone? i know most of your clone. Why dun you fxxk off back to malaysia and stop leeching from true singaporean like me.

Oh really? But it's no secret that u have the fucking brain of a moron and u have made so many mistakes and will keep doing so. In the end i am unbeatable because...

I am one of the highest donor here and donations will only increase, much to the dismay of YPAP / PAP IB :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My clones in the main folder are ordinary, non comical characters and undetectable. :biggrin:

And i don't need an army of clones to fight the YPAP / PAP in this forum for they are unable to get rid of a single moniker, let alone a person with clones. :biggrin:

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw it, you donate a lot of money to sammyboy.
It is sick that PAP give you scholarship, pink IC, now you repaid them by spreading anti PAP message in the forum.
I hope PAP find your ass and ship you back to malaysia.

Oh really? But it's no secret that u have the fucking brain of a moron and u have made so many mistakes and will keep doing so. In the end i am unbeatable because...

I am one of the highest donor here and donations will only increase, much to the dismay of YPAP / PAP IB :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My clones in the main folder are ordinary, non comical characters and undetectable. :biggrin:

And i don't need an army of clones to fight the YPAP / PAP in this forum for they are unable to get rid of a single moniker, let alone a person with clones. :biggrin:

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is sick that PAP give you scholarship, pink IC, now you repaid them by spreading anti PAP message in the forum.

You can only see that i donated to sammyboy that's all but u can't produce any evidence to all your other allegations. I doubt u are even a genuine forummer, high likely a clone from the PAP IB yourself. Can u produce proof? You can't :biggrin:

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alert! singveld is a clone himself conspiring with PAP IB because he can only see that i donated to sammyboy but unable to produce proof to all his other allegations. Also PAP IB is highest donor here namely MBSSLOTS, headed by Fishypie. :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alert! OA army is a ex malaysian chinese, who never serve a single day of NS, next time he zap you or infract you or give anti PAP messages, just tell him to fxxk off back to malaysia.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only 'good' I see mathatter tried to do was curb the powers of the royals.
Though it was more for selfish reasons and with limited success but he did give it a go....

CarrotHead

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

singveld, another anonymous, dubious clone account from the PAP IB is a congenital liar who is unable to produce evidence of his allegations. So until u can produce proof, i will keep hounding u for it. :biggrin:

See my signature? sgpools belongs to the government and PAP is the government. Your allegations hold no water. :biggrin:

Last edited: