• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie's mum dislikes his ATB wife to be

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/76218425-post1.html

We already confirmed with my mum that we are going to register for marriage. Today is mother's day, when we reminded her again on the solemnization (a few days away only). She act blur and ask register what.

Then today she spoke all the dirty laundry that my family has. Actually is what she had been thru... My dad left us to the nether world since i was 8, my mum single handed raise both me and my elder bro up.

At age 26 then, my bro left us without any notice and went on to marry a malaysian lady. I guess that he too was frustrated that my mum disapprove of his marriage.

Now my turn, at age 29, got to know a china lady while working in the construction industry. we have been tgt for 4 years. Known her for 2 years before bringing her to intro to my mum. My mum saw her for the next 2 years.

Today my mum emo.. thinking of all the bad things that we might do to her. I finally understood why my bro left us. I might to the same...

My mum started talking and despising my wife to be... she cried jialat jialat.. Saying things like she cannot do hsework, cannot cook.. Only can lift up her skirt.... then she said that we both have to give my mum an allowance of 4k every mth... which is impossible...

I really wanted to cut all ties with my mum... My wife to be really wanted to leave me becos of her...

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore women no fight for PRC women. They kiap the brother between the legs, kiap the bank account, kiap the cpf.