• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happen if PAP lose in 2016? Will top civil servants lose their jobs??

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk to friend in Civil Service. Briefly talked about the Malaysian elections and repercussion if BN lost (this was b4 election results). He told me Singapore civil servants esp the top ones are afraid of losing their rice bowls. They drive big cars, live in bungalows and go to London/Paris for holidays. All these will end if WP or Oppo takes over.
He says that voting in Oppo will bring wide scale changes but these needs to be managed. There should not be a witch hunt as these civil servants r just doing their jobs and should not be unfairly removed ....err these are his words not mine. But I also do not agree to wholesale removal of the top layer of the civil service as these will cause disruptions to the economy.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The general and growing consensus is to have enough voices in parliament and make the PAP more accountable. There is no alternative party that is capable of running the country. In time there will be and then it becomes a matter of choice.

The civil service is generally a well oiled and well run organisation known for its efficiency compared to even the 1st world. There is no doubt that they are overpaid and have elitist and self-serving. All that is needed is to make an example of a few.

Its the GLC that is a political liability and a power onto itself. If ever the witchhunt will begin here. I am sure a new govt will a hold a board of inquiry over Temasek's conduct and take over the passports of all Temasek executives and that of their families. No one knows what they have doing all these years.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good points. I guess we can all live with that....but any civil servant resistant to change in the new government should be swiftly removed....esp those in army and Home Team.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The civil servants will realised that their arsehole is actually used for other purposes instead for ass thrushing by PAP cactus daily

Last edited:

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hold your horses. Be realistic first. Dun try to fly before you can walk.

Oppositions should try to disable PAP two thirds majority before planning to take over the garmen.

They can't achieve that unless they work together.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk to friend in Civil Service. Briefly talked about the Malaysian elections and repercussion if BN lost (this was b4 election results). He told me Singapore civil servants esp the top ones are afraid of losing their rice bowls. They drive big cars, live in bungalows and go to London/Paris for holidays. All these will end if WP or Oppo takes over.
He says that voting in Oppo will bring wide scale changes but these needs to be managed. There should not be a witch hunt as these civil servants r just doing their jobs and should not be unfairly removed ....err these are his words not mine. But I also do not agree to wholesale removal of the top layer of the civil service as these will cause disruptions to the economy.

There won't be any witch hunt as the new government is prudent enough to know that they need capable bureaucrats. But these civil servants - the scholars - will have to show the mettle; no longer will they be assured that academic achievements is the determinant of their career projection. The non-scholars in the service will have equal opportunities to rise.
There must be changes in the civil servants as many of these scholars have enjoyed the perks for supporting the PAP and can't be trusted to be apolitical.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The general and growing consensus is to have enough voices in parliament and make the PAP more accountable. There is no alternative party that is capable of running the country. In time there will be and then it becomes a matter of choice.

The civil service is generally a well oiled and well run organisation known for its efficiency compared to even the 1st world. There is no doubt that they are overpaid and have elitist and self-serving. All that is needed is to make an example of a few.

Its the GLC that is a political liability and a power onto itself. If ever the witchhunt will begin here. I am sure a new govt will a hold a board of inquiry over Temasek's conduct and take over the passports of all Temasek executives and that of their families. No one knows what they have doing all these years.

Temasek and GIC are like KGB covert organisations to serve the MIW.They cannot be touched,audited or investigated.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets take just one investment - Tiger Airways. Just this alone requires an inquiry. All the signs were there and for a very long time. Why did it take the Australians to act before they sacked the chairman Gerard Ee and replaced him with JY Pillay. Now sold. Why mismanagement. Why the long drawn adverse publicity. Why did the Chairman, Board or Directors and CEO fail in terms of air safety and general management.

Temasek and GIC are like KGB covert organisations to serve the MIW.They cannot be touched,audited or investigated.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would keep every single civil servant and maintain their pay. They know how everything works. Does not matter if the Minister earns less and drives a smaller car.
However forget about changing governments in Singapore through the ballot box. While we are writing in to Sammyboy , they are busy making plans to hold on to power.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All heads in Government are placed by Maggots in White.
They are there as MIWs hatchet men.

FUCKING POISONOUS SNAKES AND THOSE KIND OF SNAKES SHOULD BE BEHEADED.
AS MUCH MERCY BE SHOWN TO THEM AS THE MERCY THEY SHOWED TO US

THEY CAN BUY THEY HEADS BY TELLING US ALL HOW MUCH LKY STOLE FROM ALL OF US

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However forget about changing governments in Singapore through the ballot box. While we are writing in to Sammyboy , they are busy making plans to hold on to power.

Are they prepared to do a Tiananmen response to hundreds of thousands of sinkees protesting?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He told me Singapore civil servants esp the top ones are afraid of losing their rice bowls. They drive big cars, live in bungalows and go to London/Paris for holidays. All these will end if WP or Oppo takes over.

This myth must stop. The civil servants can continue to drive their big cars, live in posh landed property and go for exotic holidays. Their lifestyle will not be compromised even with an opposition govt in charge. The world will not end.

Someone had deliberately spread this lie to keep the civil servants in fear, held in ransom by the PAP.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually almost any monkey can and should go europe for a hol now.

the euro is not strong, flights are cheap and its coming to good weather.

anyway, as for civil slaves, I guess those who overtly support pappies will be replaced, its normal when there is a new govt.

Cant wait to sweep away the dead wood.

hope big changes happen post 2016 elections. :biggrin: