• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tsk tsk tsk... you guys still quarrelling here... whichever condo you bought in JB it is a goner.... you guys should just hugz and comfort each other

D

Deleted member 80916

If you already have a grand swimming pool in your condo, will you still want to swim in the river?

I remember at the Malacca club, there was the sea water pool.
Swimming in a clean sea is much better, than in a pool, often over chorinated'

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just scolding those who had bought their apartments there who thought they are having the Straits view!

I'm here to point out a major misrepresentation by the developer who are out to deceive and cheat unsuspecting customers.
All advertisement highlighted that the project is situated on the Straits but in actual fact its not and is instead located on a dirty river mouth!
Counter me with your facts if what I mentioned were untrue, instead of making silly remarks to highlight your stupidity and ignorance.
If you can't, please shutup and get lost.
In this forum, we try share information to enlighten fellow readers and not here to give ONLY positive remarks to misguide others.
So, are you here to share substantiated information or you belong to the latter?

developer always over represent .cant actually say mispresentation or cheating.They a
Ways end up saying ARTIST EXPRESSION ONLY.my home punggol,lots condo coming up.although there small rivers..definitely not swim able.but advert shows family canoeing and enjoying life almost like as if your home is at Miami beach.

Is it cheating ..No,mispresentation ..No.future buyers can come down see for themselves.itmis jus what they hope to be.

All condos wil show advert of THIER condo stand alone without any high building surroundings in actual fact they are many,

Some people are so uptight here.even some say unlike spore condo,jb condo will hv most empty units.well in spore too you have such situations

Lets discuss and share and agree to disagree.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bubble for your enlightenment. yes, lets discuss and share and agree to disagree. well said.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my view, the usefulness of this forum rely on clearly SEPARATING facts and opinions. While we can agree to disagree on opinions, FACTS should NEVER be distorted to support or argue against one another's opinions.

Granted developers will always present their "opinions" built sometimes on half truths. Everybody should welcome, and in fact encourage corrections of misrepresentations, be it by developers or agents so that we become better informed buyers. I believe people are like me, visits this forum first and foremost to peruse unbiased/non-distorted facts, then read the expressed opinions. The different opinions argued will help me in evaluating and deciding. To me, opinions built on half truth/untruth are only noise. One can argue that you can ignore the noise (skip reading those posts). Although I may have to reluctantly accept this argument, but I would be totally won over if you can adopt a similar attitude and accept the situation if and when you happen to have noisy condo neighbours.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my view, the usefulness of this forum rely on clearly SEPARATING facts and opinions. While we can agree to disagree on opinions, FACTS should NEVER be distorted to support or argue against one another's opinions.

Granted developers will always present their "opinions" built sometimes on half truths. Everybody should welcome, and in fact encourage corrections of misrepresentations, be it by developers or agents so that we become better informed buyers. I believe people are like me, visits this forum first and foremost to peruse unbiased/non-distorted facts, then read the expressed opinions. The different opinions argued will help me in evaluating and deciding. To me, opinions built on half truth/untruth are only noise. One can argue that you can ignore the noise (skip reading those posts). Although I may have to reluctantly accept this argument, but I would be totally won over if you can adopt a similar attitude and accept the situation if and when you happen to have noisy condo neighbours.

Thanks for sharing your view. Is it acceptable to you if someone selectively call a developer a CHEAT and stay silent on other developers who did exactly the same ?

Last edited:

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing your view. Is it acceptable ot you if someone selectively call a developer a CHEAT and stay silent on other developers who did exactly the same ?

I do not think we should accept any "bending" of facts, not from forum visitors/members, not least developers or agents. It is my view. I have no intention of taking sides, but when we begin to concede that it is ok for developers to misrepresent, no matter which developers, then I think this forum will not be serving the interest of genuine forum visitors.

What is important to me is to rid postings of distorted facts. Discerning forum members will treat this as noise. However, the less than discerning/attentive visitors may undeservedly suffer the dire consequences.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk... you guys still quarrelling here... whichever condo you bought in JB it is a goner.... you guys should just hugz and comfort each other

No quarrelling la, except that there this mad little puppy that keep trolling me and always never fail to bark at me like crazy whenever I post something honest but disadvantageous to him.
So afraid that I may get rabies. Watch this space for it, it may come charging in soon!

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to the restaurants there yesterday, wanting to eat that Macau style pork chop bun again but the shop is already closed for business for good since last month.
Just a year, this one and about another half of the brand new shops are all shuttered due to bad business, so much money spent on the interior works all went down the drain.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprised. They just don't have the crowds to sustain the place now

Went to the restaurants there yesterday, wanting to eat that Macau style pork chop bun again but the shop is already closed for business for good since last month.
Just a year, this one and about another half of the brand new shops are all shuttered due to bad business, so much money spent on the interior works all went down the drain.

Despera

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to Country Garden last weekend, the salesperson told me more than 70% of the project has been sold. A studio, 466 sq ft, now costs less than RM450k after discount, and a 2-Bedder costs between RM630k to RM690k after discount depending on the size of the unit. Sea (?) front units cost about RM1m - RM1.2m after discount for the 2-Bedder, 800+ sq ft. Expected TOP 2017 - 2018.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprised. They just don't have the crowds to sustain the place now

Then how those remaining shops can last till the project is scheduled to complete in 2018?
Don't know what the restaurant owners were thinking when they decided to open shop there.
Sigh!

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to Country Garden last weekend, the salesperson told me more than 70% of the project has been sold. A studio, 466 sq ft, now costs less than RM450k after discount, and a 2-Bedder costs between RM630k to RM690k after discount depending on the size of the unit. Sea (?) front units cost about RM1m - RM1.2m after discount for the 2-Bedder, 800+ sq ft. Expected TOP 2017 - 2018.

Getting a little desperate only moving only 70% after a year in the market and Greenland just next door will be launching the next mega project next month.
Those wait and see group will probably make comparison between the two side by side similarly made by China project.

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at country garden last week. There were sign board, saying water not safe for swimming.

Issit because of poisoned water , current, water hazards,...?

So, the waters is only for viewing only ?

On this context..no safe to swim is because.

Surrounding areas are heavily under construction /reclamation and lots of dredgers and or small vessels.I am sure after all done they will be efforts to clean up the river/beach to make it swim-able
And perhaps withstand few gulps by accident.

I use to think malaysian are not as smart or not as advanced as spore but by the look of it they are advancing quite remarkably

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
On this context..no safe to swim is because.

Surrounding areas are heavily under construction /reclamation and lots of dredgers and or small vessels.I am sure after all done they will be efforts to clean up the river/beach to make it swim-able
And perhaps withstand few gulps by accident.

I use to think malaysian are not as smart or not as advanced as spore but by the look of it they are advancing quite remarkably

NO people will be swimming at that river. Is just good for viewing and fresh air. Still good.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO people will be swimming at that river. Is just good for viewing and fresh air. Still good.

If only the Straits is cleaner, there will be lots of people going into the water for some fun, just like East Coast Park.
But now, even the playful local kids are giving it a miss.
Without the political will and of course also the budget to clean up the overall drainage system in JB, the Straits will just get more and more polluted.

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jb is advancing for those don't think so is in denial.I said advancing..in progress .just compare how they collect tolls.singapore still hv to insert cash card.sometimes you forget they still raise barrier.sometimes u slot in and forgets to retrieve.

Jb toll,simply tap no tap no go.And at jbcc,you simply scan barcode for car park.i have not seen it in Singapore.But still improvements are required in jb to fine tune and find GOOD talented people to maintain