• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stand anywhere on the Country Garden beautifully landscaped showroom compound and look across the water to opposite bank which is full of greenery.
Please take note that you are NOT looking at Singapore but the opposite river bank of Sungei Skudai!

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
who care if it is sungei skudai or singapore....as long as is water and river....is ONGG and HUAT ahhh !

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
exactly ! only stupid people dont like river water view for their condo!

You are just scolding those who had bought their apartments there who thought they are having the Straits view!

I'm here to point out a major misrepresentation by the developer who are out to deceive and cheat unsuspecting customers.
All advertisement highlighted that the project is situated on the Straits but in actual fact its not and is instead located on a dirty river mouth!
Counter me with your facts if what I mentioned were untrue, instead of making silly remarks to highlight your stupidity and ignorance.
If you can't, please shutup and get lost.
In this forum, we try share information to enlighten fellow readers and not here to give ONLY positive remarks to misguide others.
So, are you here to share substantiated information or you belong to the latter?

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't been there to look but may I know what are the differences of Singapore view and the river bank of Sungei Skudai?

Stand anywhere on the Country Garden beautifully landscaped showroom compound and look across the water to opposite bank which is full of greenery.
Please take note that you are NOT looking at Singapore but the opposite river bank of Sungei Skudai!

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just scolding those who had bought their apartments there who thought they are having the Straits view!

I'm here to point out a major misrepresentation by the developer who are out to deceive and cheat unsuspecting customers.
All advertisement highlighted that the project is situated on the Straits but in actual fact its not and is instead located on a dirty river mouth!
Counter me with your facts if what I mentioned were untrue, instead of making silly remarks to highlight your stupidity and ignorance.
If you can't, please shutup and get lost.
In this forum, we try share information to enlighten fellow readers and not here to give ONLY positive remarks to misguide others.
So, are you here to share substantiated information or you belong to the latter?

First, you started mocking Danga Country Garden that is near the dirty river. Than you insulted the whole Danga Country Garden buyers by calling them a dump. Well, i think you are the one should get lost from here bcos your peanut brain cannot really function properly. If you dont like this project, dont need to post here, scum!

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't been there to look but may I know what are the differences of Singapore view and the river bank of Sungei Skudai?

First of all, the Straits is about 1 km wide average throughout whereas that river is much lesser than half that width.
I'm very sure if you look across from Country Garden you can surely recognize a highly built-up Singapore but instead, here you just see just a long stretch mangrove and its so near.
Also this Sungei Skudai runs towards the Straits from the western side of JB with distributaries coming from highly populated estates include Taman Tun Aminah, Bukit Indah, Taman Perling etc.
Daily, drain off into the river comes from hundreds of car wash and dish water and food waste from thousands of food vendors there, so you can imagine how polluted the river is.
But then, when the river empties into the Straits, and the Straits being a dead end strip of water, is just as polluted.
That's is why you only see fishing activities towards the eastern or the western end of the Straits where the water gets "refreshed" from the rising and ebbing tides of the open sea.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, the Straits is about 1 km wide average throughout whereas that river is much lesser than half that width.
I'm very sure if you look across from Country Garden you can surely recognize a highly built-up Singapore but instead, here you just see just a long stretch mangrove and its so near.
Also this Sungei Skudai runs towards the Straits from the western side of JB with distributaries coming from highly populated estates include Taman Tun Aminah, Bukit Indah, Taman Perling etc.
Daily, drain off into the river comes from hundreds of car wash and dish water and food waste from thousands of food vendors there, so you can imagine how polluted the river is.
But then, when the river empties into the Straits, and the Straits being a dead end strip of water, is just as polluted.
That's is why you only see fishing activities towards the eastern or the western end of the Straits where the water gets "refreshed" from the rising and ebbing tides of the open sea.

Enough la scum! Stop all this slandering on Danga Country Garden. What you said really make no sense and you make yourself really look stupid. You better ask your bro malpaso to verified what you said!

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough la scum! Stop all this slandering on Danga Country Garden. What you said really make no sense and you make yourself really look stupid. You better ask your bro malpaso to verified what you said!

You are blunt .... but i 110% agree with you! Lol.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

FACTS

1. Country Garden IS located on the river mouth of Sungei Skudai and NOT along the Straits.
2. Sungei Skudai is heavily polluted.

You don't even know your country's geography and need to seek other's verification? I can always educate you by posting the map.
However, from the intelligence (or totally lack of it) you had displayed so far I really don't think you know much.
You can go on and on with your barking, it just only make yourself a first class idiot, while these facts remain!

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
FACTS

1. Country Garden IS located on the river mouth of Sungei Skudai and NOT along the Straits.
2. Sungei Skudai is heavily polluted.

You don't even know your country's geography and need to seek other's verification? I can always educate you by posting the map.
However, from the intelligence (or totally lack of it) you had displayed so far I really don't think you know much.
You can go on and on with your barking, it just only make yourself a first class idiot, while these facts remain!

You have battled chinese developers from one thread to another thread....:eek:

D

Deleted member 80916

I was at country garden last week. There were sign board, saying water not safe for swimming.

Issit because of poisoned water , current, water hazards,...?

So, the waters is only for viewing only ?

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I have been to the sales gallery of Country Garden. The water seems clear and clean to me. As long as we dont drink the water, i think is ok.

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been to the sales gallery of Country Garden. The water seems clear and clean to me. As long as we dont drink the water, i think is ok.

To be honest..
All the waters around Straits of Malacca.. Sentosa.. Pasir Ris.. are contaminated..
Can swim but cannot drink lah...

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even water off pasir ris are not suitable for swimming for a while unitl recently due to water with too much microorganism link with human faeces. I guess the same for here.
To be honest..
All the waters around Straits of Malacca.. Sentosa.. Pasir Ris.. are contaminated..
Can swim but cannot drink lah...

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at country garden last week. There were sign board, saying water not safe for swimming.

Issit because of poisoned water , current, water hazards,...?

So, the waters is only for viewing only ?

If you already have a grand swimming pool in your condo, will you still want to swim in the river?