SG Live Bet
SG Tipster
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 555

Thread: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,853
    My Reputation Points: 232 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    China town @ Wong Ah Fook
    or somewhere near ChinaMall .. titter.gif

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North by North West of Singapore
    Posts
    6,440
    My Reputation Points: 100122 / Power: 206

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    Have access to certain units being launched there. Recently have quite a few dev chaps approaching and offering myself and my friends special prices for their developments.
    Please do visit our sponsors @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trans...08104675878600
    or their website @ www.tgp.my

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    新加坡 柔佛 越南
    Posts
    2,255
    My Reputation Points: 5680 / Power: 13

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by wuqi256 View Post
    Have access to certain units being launched there. Recently have quite a few dev chaps approaching and offering myself and my friends special prices for their developments.
    Your PM box is full.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North by North West of Singapore
    Posts
    6,440
    My Reputation Points: 100122 / Power: 206

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
    Your PM box is full.
    Apologies sir, clearing again now. A few buses worth of folks from China are coming in next week. Things are definitely
    picking up and i have been approached quite a few times, lets see how it goes.

    Funny, from earlier comments like, are you alright, how many dead from the massacre/riots/bloodbath, why are you still there/stubborn/
    sticking to the place/sinking with the ship to now "Are you free to take your dear friend/relative/colleague to see Iskandar???
    What is still available??
    Please do visit our sponsors @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trans...08104675878600
    or their website @ www.tgp.my

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    500
    My Reputation Points: 257 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by wuqi256 View Post
    Apologies sir, clearing again now. A few buses worth of folks from China are coming in next week. Things are definitely
    picking up and i have been approached quite a few times, lets see how it goes.

    Funny, from earlier comments like, are you alright, how many dead from the massacre/riots/bloodbath, why are you still there/stubborn/
    sticking to the place/sinking with the ship to now "Are you free to take your dear friend/relative/colleague to see Iskandar???
    What is still available??
    Medini seems to be hogging the limelight. How are the sales for Danga Bay projects like Tropicana Danga Bay? Am curious, are investors like the Japanese & Chinese keener on Danga Bay or Medini? Also, I hear One Danga has bumi release lots but I have no idea where this condo is, don't remember the launch. Must have been sometime back?Its below 900psf apparently, likely lower floors.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    This project seems not so attractive among buyers here?
    I was at the sales gallery 2 days ago and was quite impressed with the development.
    Hope to hear more from Gurus here for more feedbacks?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    181
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbonetics View Post
    This project seems not so attractive among buyers here?
    I was at the sales gallery 2 days ago and was quite impressed with the development.
    Hope to hear more from Gurus here for more feedbacks?
    maybe becos its Chinese developer and huge no of units ?

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,853
    My Reputation Points: 232 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    中国花园 titter.gif

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    Does Chinese developer makes a big impact?
    However, for large number of units I do agree somehow.
    But the price offered seems quite attractive at around RM700 PSQF for non sea facing.
    What do u guys think?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    After completion, how many units will be vacant or occupy by PRC? Number of units are 10k above, if 50% not occupy that will be interesting.

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by HH2014 View Post
    After completion, how many units will be vacant or occupy by PRC? Number of units are 10k above, if 50% not occupy that will be interesting.

    wow, 10k plus unit is really alot making it less exclusive.
    but anyway,does having more PRC residents affect the potential in the investment aspects?

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    622
    My Reputation Points: 114 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    Not sure if u want to hvetoo many PRC in adevelopment. Look at what happen n Sentosa cove.
    Quote Originally Posted by HH2014 View Post
    After completion, how many units will be vacant or occupy by PRC? Number of units are 10k above, if 50% not occupy that will be interesting.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    390
    My Reputation Points: 276 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by DCputeri View Post
    Not sure if u want to hvetoo many PRC in adevelopment. Look at what happen n Sentosa cove.
    what happened to Sentosa Cove ?

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    95
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by DCputeri View Post
    Not sure if u want to hvetoo many PRC in adevelopment. Look at what happen n Sentosa cove.
    What happen there?

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    508
    My Reputation Points: 67 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    I, too, worry about the neighbours.

    Priced too high, I worry about over paying.

    Priced too low, I worry about the quality of the neighbours.

    I might consider punting this after seeing the showflat.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    622
    My Reputation Points: 114 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    The Chinese people can be wealthy but behaviour and habit takes time to change. So imagine if you have more and more in your neighbourhood. You know what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by gooddebt View Post
    what happened to Sentosa Cove ?

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    508
    My Reputation Points: 67 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    When I am PM, I will only take in the young, slim, pretty, big busted PRC females. The males can stay back in China and homo each other. Remember to vote for Nottiboys' Action Party.

    Anyway, on a more serious note. My fren just paid the gallery a visit. He told me that the big units have all been sold out. Biggest unit is 1,200sqft for a 3 bedder. So I think we will both pass on this project. Even though the price is cheap, I worry about the neighbours and the developer. I know the brochure says that they are reputable and big, blah blah blah, but having stayed in China before and currently still dealing with the PRCs, I worry about their definition of 5 Star luxury. Besides, the 1,200 sqft condo is not suitable for me. for my lifestyle it is too small as a family residence and too big as a bachelor's pad.

    But I think this is a good punt for the strong at heart. The smaller units (I think they are called serviced apartments) have mostly been sold. The serviced condos (bigger units) are left with the smaller ones. Take up rate looks good if you ask me. They only have their 3rd and last phase for launch (I dont know when). if they deliver on their promise to deliver a 5 Star luxury product and assuming they are similar to Capri in terms of quality, there is much upside.




    Quote Originally Posted by DCputeri View Post
    The Chinese people can be wealthy but behaviour and habit takes time to change. So imagine if you have more and more in your neighbourhood. You know what I mean.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    31
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    I heard its built mainly on reclaimed land?
    is it safe?
    anyone knows how old has the reclaim land been left empty to stabilize ?

  19. #39
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    301
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by sammyboy168 View Post
    I heard its built mainly on reclaimed land?
    is it safe?
    anyone knows how old has the reclaim land been left empty to stabilize ?
    Passed by their office in Singapore, asked the same question too but was told by the sales staff that "the reclaim land uses new technology, unlike those in Singapore, that the land need to "Rest". This new technology extract water after the sand has "pour in" and "compressed" ... so the land is very firm." I am however still sceptical on the explanation.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    My Reputation Points: 614 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocker View Post
    Passed by their office in Singapore, asked the same question too but was told by the sales staff that "the reclaim land uses new technology, unlike those in Singapore, that the land need to "Rest". This new technology extract water after the sand has "pour in" and "compressed" ... so the land is very firm." I am however still sceptical on the explanation.
    I have been driving over the reclaimed parts of Tuas and Jurong Island, and the land can really take more than 10 years to settle down, as depressions due to soil movement occur quite frequently. Better not to buy houses built on newly reclaimed land.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Tropez Residence, Danga Bay
    By graveyard in forum A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 14-03-2012, 01:00 AM
  2. Wow!!! Singapore Garden City and Garden Hub!!!
    By kopiuncle in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-11-2011, 01:59 AM
  3. Breaking: Mediacorpse launching CSI: Singapore
    By cooleo in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 13-07-2011, 01:58 PM
  4. Nokia N8 launching in Singapore soon
    By eErotica69 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 04:17 PM
  5. How come HDB launching new flats only...
    By pocoyo in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 10:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •