• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
China town @ Wong Ah Fook
or somewhere near ChinaMall .. titter.gif

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Have access to certain units being launched there. Recently have quite a few dev chaps approaching and offering myself and my friends special prices for their developments.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Your PM box is full.:smile:

Apologies sir, clearing again now. A few buses worth of folks from China are coming in next week. Things are definitely
picking up and i have been approached quite a few times, lets see how it goes.

Funny, from earlier comments like, are you alright, how many dead from the massacre/riots/bloodbath, why are you still there/stubborn/
sticking to the place/sinking with the ship to now "Are you free to take your dear friend/relative/colleague to see Iskandar???
What is still available??

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apologies sir, clearing again now. A few buses worth of folks from China are coming in next week. Things are definitely
picking up and i have been approached quite a few times, lets see how it goes.

Funny, from earlier comments like, are you alright, how many dead from the massacre/riots/bloodbath, why are you still there/stubborn/
sticking to the place/sinking with the ship to now "Are you free to take your dear friend/relative/colleague to see Iskandar???
What is still available??

Medini seems to be hogging the limelight. How are the sales for Danga Bay projects like Tropicana Danga Bay? Am curious, are investors like the Japanese & Chinese keener on Danga Bay or Medini? Also, I hear One Danga has bumi release lots but I have no idea where this condo is, don't remember the launch. Must have been sometime back?Its below 900psf apparently, likely lower floors.

Turbonetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
This project seems not so attractive among buyers here?
I was at the sales gallery 2 days ago and was quite impressed with the development.
Hope to hear more from Gurus here for more feedbacks?

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
This project seems not so attractive among buyers here?
I was at the sales gallery 2 days ago and was quite impressed with the development.
Hope to hear more from Gurus here for more feedbacks?

maybe becos its Chinese developer and huge no of units ?

Turbonetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does Chinese developer makes a big impact?
However, for large number of units I do agree somehow.
But the price offered seems quite attractive at around RM700 PSQF for non sea facing.
What do u guys think?

HH2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
After completion, how many units will be vacant or occupy by PRC? Number of units are 10k above, if 50% not occupy that will be interesting.

Turbonetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
After completion, how many units will be vacant or occupy by PRC? Number of units are 10k above, if 50% not occupy that will be interesting.

wow, 10k plus unit is really alot making it less exclusive.
but anyway,does having more PRC residents affect the potential in the investment aspects?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if u want to hvetoo many PRC in adevelopment. Look at what happen n Sentosa cove.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I, too, worry about the neighbours.

Priced too high, I worry about over paying.

Priced too low, I worry about the quality of the neighbours.

I might consider punting this after seeing the showflat.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I am PM, I will only take in the young, slim, pretty, big busted PRC females. The males can stay back in China and homo each other. Remember to vote for Nottiboys' Action Party.

Anyway, on a more serious note. My fren just paid the gallery a visit. He told me that the big units have all been sold out. Biggest unit is 1,200sqft for a 3 bedder. So I think we will both pass on this project. Even though the price is cheap, I worry about the neighbours and the developer. I know the brochure says that they are reputable and big, blah blah blah, but having stayed in China before and currently still dealing with the PRCs, I worry about their definition of 5 Star luxury. Besides, the 1,200 sqft condo is not suitable for me. for my lifestyle it is too small as a family residence and too big as a bachelor's pad.

But I think this is a good punt for the strong at heart. The smaller units (I think they are called serviced apartments) have mostly been sold. The serviced condos (bigger units) are left with the smaller ones. Take up rate looks good if you ask me. They only have their 3rd and last phase for launch (I dont know when). if they deliver on their promise to deliver a 5 Star luxury product and assuming they are similar to Capri in terms of quality, there is much upside.

The Chinese people can be wealthy but behaviour and habit takes time to change. So imagine if you have more and more in your neighbourhood. You know what I mean.

sammyboy168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard its built mainly on reclaimed land?
is it safe?
anyone knows how old has the reclaim land been left empty to stabilize ?

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard its built mainly on reclaimed land?
is it safe?
anyone knows how old has the reclaim land been left empty to stabilize ?

Passed by their office in Singapore, asked the same question too but was told by the sales staff that "the reclaim land uses new technology, unlike those in Singapore, that the land need to "Rest". This new technology extract water after the sand has "pour in" and "compressed" ... so the land is very firm." I am however still sceptical on the explanation.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Passed by their office in Singapore, asked the same question too but was told by the sales staff that "the reclaim land uses new technology, unlike those in Singapore, that the land need to "Rest". This new technology extract water after the sand has "pour in" and "compressed" ... so the land is very firm." I am however still sceptical on the explanation.

I have been driving over the reclaimed parts of Tuas and Jurong Island, and the land can really take more than 10 years to settle down, as depressions due to soil movement occur quite frequently. Better not to buy houses built on newly reclaimed land.