• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Malaysians want to migrate to sinkieland

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
tE0AFyv.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uh-oh... looks like we will hit 6.9 million population way ahead of schedule. :wink:

Or was it 10 million? 15 million? :eek:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Malaysians are much better than the Ah Nehs and Tiongs I am sure. Hate to see those Malaysian boys cutting ducks and preparing food at coffeeshops jobs taken over by Tiongs hope that will be back in force.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Y few yrs time? Do it know when pasture here is so much "greener" than Msia.

Sinkies would definitely welcome u with open arms...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysians bring lots of excitement to Singapore. :wink:

alvintan.jpg

20130416.165745_tey.jpg

016e448c.jpg

Let's welcome them with open arms... and legs. :biggrin:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget this lot of malaysians too. :biggrin:

keechiew.jpg

7F37EDD1815A5653A8F5BA0A8E175.jpg

khaw-boon-wan11.jpg

Seems like there are more Malaysians who made good in Singapore than Singaporeans in Malaysia. Either the Malaysians are more capable, or our system more accomodating or they discriminate against us in Malaysia...or all of the above!!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its high time we get rid of them and shift them home to mudland,,,if we develop our country properly we dont need mudlanders,,,,or any FTs...except those in Geylang

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I welcum mudland urines and shits here, they work harder for lesser pay than local peesants. :biggrin:

But pls dont migrate, work and f off.
stay here for what?

we have enuf urines here and they are causing enough stink.

you have bn, at least they are open about racism.
the pappyes are worse than bn, they are racist and if you call them out on it, you get sued to kingdom come.

so pls come here work, but otherwise, dont make the move permanent.

FrenFish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I welcome mat babis to deliver pizzas.

After you deliver your pizzas, please take your tips and fuck off. Don't step on my turf. Yes, my dog will bite you, halal or not to it doesn't matter.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All those talk cock about malaysians wanting to be under PAP because PAP rule better are all
placed by PAP running dogs to try to make people here think PAP rule better.

WHEN IT IS KNOWN THE ONLY FUCKING INTEREST PAP HAVE IS TO SCREW AND FUCK SINKIES OF EVEN MORE BILLIONS INTO
SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY STINKAPORE SOVEREIGN FUNDS

COST OF LIVING IN MALAYSIA IS 33% OR EVEN LESS THAN THE FUCKING COST OF LIVING BECAUSE LKY DEMAND BILLIONS MORE FROM
SINKIES

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I welcum mudland urines and shits here, they work harder for lesser pay than local peesants. :biggrin:

But pls dont migrate, work and f off.
stay here for what?

we have enuf urines here and they are causing enough stink.

you have bn, at least they are open about racism.
the pappyes are worse than bn, they are racist and if you call them out on it, you get sued to kingdom come.

so pls come here work, but otherwise, dont make the move permanent.

That is a lot of tough talk but useless. More of the likes of Saw Pek Hwa and Khaw will come here to lord over you.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Malaysian lan chaus want to emigrate as a sign of protest but do it only half fuck.

If really tulan give up the citizenship lor....all tok Kok only but want to retain their homes in Malaysia because its cheap to live there.

Many more from third world willing to take up citiz ship.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkapore is always a temp stop ...they come because they can't go elsewhere yet or they come because sinkapore is nearby and they have every intention to return when situation is better.
They will never set roots here.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like suka suka can migrate here liao.. even they know tom, dick and harry can get PR here..