• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Is Your Collection?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Different people has their own unique collections such as:
1) Stamps
2) Coins
3) Notes
4) Toys
5) Watches
6) Bags
7) Movies
8) Shoes

For me, I collect movies and musics.

Share what you like to collect.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me and friends used to collect school uniforms of girls that we had bonked........hobby as well as friendly competition......some schools were more sought after than others

jw5

Loyal
me and friends used to collect school uniforms of girls that we had bonked........hobby as well as friendly competition......some schools were more sought after than others

You all damn too much, bonk them already still not enough, must make them spend money to buy new school uniform too, kns you all............ :biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You mean after bonking the girls, you took their school uniforms as souvenir and left them going back home naked?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all damn too much, bonk them already still not enough, must make them spend money to buy new school uniform too, kns you all............ :biggrin:
best as i could i ask for those that are well worn or cant fit anymore......

You mean after bonking the girls, you took their school uniforms as souvenir and left them going back home naked?
no la ask for a set next meeting.......a few times those i not keen to meet again ones only took the top let them change into PE t-shirt......

Had one which i brought her to old japanese garden (ridout) then.....feisty one that after the deed i asked for her uniform..........she insisted we trade there and then.......i had met her from my home nearby so was wearing my home clothes.....she wore my T shirt and her PE shorts while i pretended to be jogging topless in slippers with her pinafore and blouse bunched up in my hands......at almost midnight......had to jog for 20 mins to reach home.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Interesting collections.
How and where do you keep them?

Fish tank :wink:

image.jpg