• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Places to see before you die

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trans-Siberian Railway should be interesting..

I still remember the days when Singapore passports were not recognised at the Russian border.
Yes, Chinese used to sell jeans to the Russians from the train windows.

These days, always good to take a private train.

Last edited:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any of the tiger shows in Bangkok.. watch how the amazingly-trained thai pussies open beer bottles, drink coke and smoke cigarettes, puffing out smoke with their bare pussies. Watching it live is different from catching it on video... They have nothing spectacular to do with their dicks though... :biggrin:

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any of the tiger shows in Bangkok.. watch how the amazingly-trained thai pussies open beer bottles, drink coke and smoke cigarettes, puffing out smoke with their bare pussies. Watching it live is different from catching it on video... They have nothing spectacular to do with their dicks though... :biggrin:

Got video or not? No video no talk.

shayanjameel08

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is a list of the places I've been and seen:
Vatican City Sistine Chapel (Vatican Museum) Colosseum Cinque Terre Chichen Itza Tulum Poas National Volcano Park Taj Mahal Elephanta Caves Qutab Minar Agra Fort Humayan's Tomb Mahatma Ghandi's Gravesite French Quarter Niagara Falls Liberty Bell, Philadelphia Independence Hall, Philadelphia Betsy Ross House were on the list at one point, but I have since removed them...!

johnincal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rain forest jungle, near El Crucero, Nicaragua
photo 1 (4).JPG
photo 3 (1).JPG
Not often visited but worth the difficulty in getting there

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't need to get off-road. just drive along road and you'll encounter wild animals....and don't get off your car or roll down the windows when big cats or hyenas are around.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 298

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in south africa, you may want to see the kruger national park....

I still prefer the private reserves, Kruger is more like Impala National Park. :biggrin:

But of course, in the dry season, if you drive towards Mozambique (but south from Limpopo National Park), there are some hilly Lookouts looking down to the plains. Stay there for a long break. Keep yours eyes on the water holes. The law of the safari observed.

Kruger-Safari-Packages-Our-Tours-huts.jpg

Last edited:

mlbk888

I have just returned from 5-week holiday in Canada and the following are truly spectacular:

1) Cruise to Alaska (especially the fjords and standing on the deck watching breaking of the ice and supping on hot pea soup).
2) The Columbia Icefield (covered as part of journey between Jasper and Banff)

I have been to the Himalayas, the European Alps, the Norwegian fjords, the Kashmiri mountains but my favourite is still the Canadian Rockies.