• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confirmed - Tonychat is Malaysian Chinese and supporter of Anwar!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't be surprised if he is a trueblue born and bred NS serving Singaporean, who simply can't stand the evolution of sinkies, who grew up acquiring their traits from their "founding father". :biggrin:

I hope he is not. One thing I notice is Msians are more united, look out for each other and will not bash each other up. I think due to growing up with meritocracy system; Singaporeans don't have such concept and must learn to look out for each other in the onslaught of foreigner attack.

I think Singaporeans should stop calling themselves sinkie too so as not to make foreign trash like tonychat happy.

jw5

Loyal
You must mean nepotistic and cronyistic meritocratic system............................ :biggrin:

I hope he is not. One thing I notice is Msians are more united, look out for each other and will not bash each other up. I think due to growing up with meritocracy system; Singaporeans don't have such concept and must learn to look out for each other in the onslaught of foreigner attack.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must mean nepotistic and cronyistic meritocratic system............................ :biggrin:

Yeah that is what I mean. But many of us used to believe in the meritocracy lie until the internet forum like this show many are connected somehow and not that meritocratic afterall.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah that is what I mean. But many of us used to believe in the meritocracy lie until the internet forum like this show many are connected somehow and not that meritocratic afterall.

To hell with Meritocracy. It is not what you know, but who you know. That is applicable in this whole damn world, not just Singapore!

jw5

Loyal
Doesn't matter lah, this forum is for everyone and anything also can one............................ :biggrin:

If you read this thread http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...olls-today-who-will-win&p=1518893#post1518893 it is so obvious that he is a Malaysian, especially Post 69 and 70.

If you are a Singaporean, would you tell another Singaporean that the Malaysia Election is "none of your business"? As a Singaporean, if it is none of my business? Would that be his business if he is a Singaporean?

jw5

Loyal
In the case of certain pappies, it is also who they know and what they don't know.................................. :biggrin:

To hell with Meritocracy. It is not what you know, but who you know. That is applicable in this whole damn world, not just Singapore!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't matter lah, this forum is for everyone and anything also can one............................ :biggrin:

I also think so but not this tonychat who character assassinate people to have this and that disorder when people dislike his beloved m&d Chinese.

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset