• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confirmed - Tonychat is Malaysian Chinese and supporter of Anwar!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the attention whore duo of Alvin and Vivian get into the Malaysian Election craze. In a funny way, almost everyone said they will vote Opposition.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YDZXf5jYgkg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I didn't know I am still so popular and have a fan following after all these years in the forum.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I didn't know I am still so popular and have a fan following after all these years in the forum.

You are NOT popular. You are Notorious!!

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 82

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a Malaysian Chinese. He is not a Malay.

So he is not Dr Ahmad Mattar!

Oic so he is a sinkie calling m&d Chinese afterall and someone who can read Chinese. Recently he has been trying to distance himself from Chinese and even call people chinks.

But I did come across Msian Indian who can speak and write fluent Chinese as they study in Msia Chinese school. I think quite a number like that.

jw5

Loyal
He is rude and condescending to everyone, without bias and prejudice. That is why he is so respected and popular in this forum. :biggrin:

Oic so he is a sinkie calling m&d Chinese afterall and someone who can read Chinese. Recently he has been trying to distance himself from Chinese and even call people chinks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is rude and condescending to everyone, without bias and prejudice. That is why he is so respected and popular in this forum. :biggrin:

I never notice him much and thought he is Singaporean until recently. But i know he is not when he start to target people who is against foreigner calling Singaporean sinkie. And he is very happy when Singaporeans start calling themselves sinkie. So he is biased afterall.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Respected and popular? By who? Like hell!!

I never like the idea of a Foreign Trash like Tonychat insulting Singapore and Singaporeans!

jw5

Loyal
I wouldn't be surprised if he is a trueblue born and bred NS serving Singaporean, who simply can't stand the evolution of sinkies, who grew up acquiring their traits from their "founding father". :biggrin:

I never notice him much and thought he is Singaporean until recently. But i know he is not when he start to target people who is against foreigner calling Singaporean sinkie. And he is very happy when Singaporeans start calling themselves sinkie. So he is biased afterall.