• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Human head pig body found in China

Ritchie

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://mycd.qq.com/t-283622-1.htm
pig.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you know? A man-made sculpture is not the real thing. It's just a fantasy of the mind.

If it move you will change your tune and say its battery operated :wink: whahhaaha . I can't expect much from an delusional idiot :wink:

This strange animal using 3 AAA battery to make it move :wink: or maybe its a puppet move by strings according to idiot like you :wink:
[video=youtube;ldUJaCW1K0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldUJaCW1K0g&sns=em[/video]

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it move you will change your tune and say its battery operated :wink: whahhaaha . I can't expect much from an delusional idiot :wink:

This strange animal using 3 AAA battery to make it move :wink: or maybe its a puppet move by strings according to idiot like you :wink:
[video=youtube;ldUJaCW1K0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldUJaCW1K0g&sns=em[/video]

Human-head pig found in China!

So, Punisher, you are confirming to the readers that your ancestors and your distant cousins are closer to pigs than apes or monkeys? To me, it doesn't matter which one you are closer to because beasts are beasts whether pigs, apes or monkeys. But remember: Man (meaning all of us who are born-again Christians and respectfully if you want to exclude yourself from this, by all means) are created in the image of God, and by His image He created us. We are different from you and all beast (if that could make your day when you hear this!) But we are unique because God through the virgin birth of Christ, God has become one of us: God has become man.

If you want to be related to beasts, behaving beast-like behaviour you are giving the free-will to do so and that's why many of them who strongly believe in the theory of evolution are just doing this. So, are you and your comarades one of these?

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You uneducated piece of shit! That's a goat born with severe deformities. There are many examples.

[video=youtube;MAd17u5_Gzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAd17u5_Gzg[/video]

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...human-faced-lamb/story-e6freuy9-1225819071357

A SHEEP gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The lamb was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed a caesarean on the animal to take the lamb out, but was horrified to see that the features of the lamb's snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal,” the 29-year-old veterinary said.

The lamb’s head had human features on – the eyes, the nose and the mouth – only the ears were those of a sheep.

Vets said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper mutation since the fodder for the lamb’s mother was abundant with vitamin A, CNNTurk.com reports.

069125-sheep-gives-birth-to-human-faced-lamb.jpg

A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

The mutant creature was hairless. Local residents said that even dogs were afraid to approach the bizarre animal.

The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On April 12, 2009 (Easter Sunday) a goat gave birth to a baby goat. I have several goats in my farm. But this baby goat was unusual. I noticed this goat was unique. Its appearance was shocking. It sadly did not have a face of a goat. This baby goat was missing its nose, had no skin, flesh, or hair around its eyes, the eye balls were popping out, and its mouth was shaped upwards, mouth is barely open, almost shut, and with its tongue sticking out. It sometimes resembled a face of a little dog. I was completely shocked and I have never witnessed anything like this before. The goat could still walk around slightly and was still breathing. But of course it cannot open its mouth and drink milk to fully live a normal life and survive. So it sadly had to be ceased. So I'm providing this video to seek answers. To why this goat was born like this. Suggestions to maybe why animals are sometimes born deformed. I just want other people's opinions on this issue. This baby goat was the first of three other baby goats that were born shortly after. So it would of been a total of 4 newly born baby goats(quadruplets). It only lived for several hours, R.I.P. baby goat.

[video=youtube;ZRrh1xizaKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRrh1xizaKw&gl=SG&hl=en-GB[/video]

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Human-head pig found in China!

So, Punisher, you are confirming to the readers that your ancestors and your distant cousins are closer to pigs than apes or monkeys? To me, it doesn't matter which one you are closer to because beasts are beasts whether pigs, apes or monkeys. But remember: Man (meaning all of us who are born-again Christians and respectfully if you want to exclude yourself from this, by all means) are created in the image of God, and by His image He created us. We are different from you and all beast (if that could make your day when you hear this!) But we are unique because God through the virgin birth of Christ, God has become one of us: God has become man.

If you want to be related to beasts, behaving beast-like behaviour you are giving the free-will to do so and that's why many of them who strongly believe in the theory of evolution are just doing this. So, are you and your comarades one of these?

Psalm23

So you rather believe you were created by dirt ? do you know why mice are use in lab test to test drugs for human and not dirt ? Because their genetic, biological and behavior characteristics closely resemble those of humans, and many symptoms of human conditions can be replicated in mice and rats. "Rats and mice are mammals that share many processes with humans and are appropriate for use ! And not dirt :wink: so human do share many thing with animals :wink: are you really that dumb ? :wink:

You keep on saying god create man did you provide any proof beside quoting from your story book ? show me proof :wink: .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You uneducated piece of shit! That's a goat born with severe deformities. There are many examples.

[video=youtube;MAd17u5_Gzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAd17u5_Gzg[/video]

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...human-faced-lamb/story-e6freuy9-1225819071357

A SHEEP gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The lamb was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed a caesarean on the animal to take the lamb out, but was horrified to see that the features of the lamb's snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal,” the 29-year-old veterinary said.

The lamb’s head had human features on – the eyes, the nose and the mouth – only the ears were those of a sheep.

Vets said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper mutation since the fodder for the lamb’s mother was abundant with vitamin A, CNNTurk.com reports.

069125-sheep-gives-birth-to-human-faced-lamb.jpg

A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

The mutant creature was hairless. Local residents said that even dogs were afraid to approach the bizarre animal.

The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.

Idiot !! That vet in the report already said its a rare mutation !! So liger also born with severe deformities ? So now its time to throw back a question at you ( been waiting for you to post this Whahahha ) so everything is created by god so why did god create severe deformities ? For fun or again you going to said god has its plan :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whahahahaha slowly delusional ppl have step into my bait post :wink: Whahahaha . It's easy to bait those delusional ppl because they can't handle ppl who challenge their blind faith that's why they are so stupid whahhaha .

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you rather believe you were created by dirt ?(Oh yes...I do because the Bible says so: Genesis 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man because a living soul." Note that this is scientifically consistent with what scientists and geologists have discovered. Our human bodies have all the elements that are also found in the earth!)......do you know why mice are use in lab test to test drugs for human and not dirt? Because their genetic, biological and behavior characteristics closely resemble those of humans, and many symptoms of human conditions can be replicated in mice and rats. (The technical reason why mice and other animals are used in labs is because they all share the same materials as human that God has created. The diference is that only human is given the breath of life by God while other animals are not. That's why they are also called beast and if you think this term is not derogatory and you want other people to call you beast, than you are free to do so.)"Rats and mice are mammals that share many processes with humans and are appropriate for use ! And not dirt :wink: so human do share many thing with animals :wink:(Yes.....we and their DNAs which are also in plant life are common materials used by God to create all life. Because of this, that's why we are able to consume and digest these non-human life like beef, vegetable, etc. If God will to use other materials to create other life our bodies would not be able to digest them and we can only end up eating one another. Sadly, cannibalism did and still do happen and that's because human has become beast and the reason for them to become beast is because they refused to acknowledge that God created man as an special and unique creature. are you really that dumb? (Probably...but from the perspective of fallen and sinful man. God has said: The fool in his heart has said that there is no God. (Psalm 14:1; Psalm 53:1)

You keep on saying god create man did you provide any proof beside quoting from your story book ? show me proof :wink: (Read my comments above....they are the best proofs!).

Comments in Bold by Psalm23

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid idiot! You are asking the wrong person. I am an atheist.

(Originally Posted by PUNISHER so everything is created by god so why did god create severe deformities ? For fun or again you going to said god has its plan )

The answer can be found the the Bible...but you must read from Genesis to Revelation and must fully understand the message of God in totality.

Psalm23

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
(Originally Posted by PUNISHER so everything is created by god so why did god create severe deformities ? For fun or again you going to said god has its plan )

The answer can be found the the Bible...but you must read from Genesis to Revelation and must fully understand the message of God in totality.

Psalm23

No big problem for delusional ppl like you , you can translate anything you like in that story book :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Comments in Bold by Psalm23

Ya hor , of course you rather believe you were created by dirt :wink: why god create mice and shared the same materials as human but make them different from human ? :wink: and at the same time human use mice for medical research . your god sibey free hor :wink: Whahahahah . You are really a silly childish old man :wink: Whahahahah . Let ppl see how you so childish defense about your religion here :wink:

Only idiot call childish illogical claims as proof :wink: whahhahah .

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya hor , of course you rather believe you were created by dirt :wink: why god create mice and shared the same materials as human but make them different from human ? :wink: and at the same time human use mice for medical research . your god sibey free hor :wink: Whahahahah . You are really a silly childish old man :wink: Whahahahah . Let ppl see how you so childish defense about your religion here :wink:

Only idiot call childish illogical claims as proof :wink: whahhahah .

given hat we are told and what we understand today, we are given only two choices: Either we believe we are created by 'dirt' and from which God breathed into it to create man as living soul, or you are created out of a bowl of muddy soup over a million of years and, of course without a spirit and a soul - a poor spiritless, souless dirt. Yes, I believe in the former - I am formed by God and God breathe into me the spirit of life and I have become a living soul.

All living organisms from human to animal to plant have the same materials that God used to create them. The reason is very obvious. Because we all have the same materials, we can all be a part of the eco-system, even tiny ants have very important roles to ensure that the whole earth continue to flourish the way it sould be. Just eliminate all the ants and the bees the eco-system will collapse in few years. Man will have not plant food to eat if only all the honey bees are exterminated! Furthermore, the same materials are essential so that the food we consume - plant or animals can be digested as they are compatible with our body system.

Psalm23